1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Thats the cheapest i ever heard, even cheaper than the ones at hk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

my local sellers, Indonesia...the PO's price for this item is about $225-$230

And to think some folks can't appreciate the perks of life in the mob!

As nice as it is, I'm going to have to pass. The only armor I think I'm gonna get from IM3 is the Mark 42/47 if HT makes it as a MMS, plus I don't care for diecast.

There will only be very few HT figures I can afford now since they continuously jack up the prices every time they release a new figure.

my local sellers, Indonesia...the PO's price for this item is about $225-$230

Goes to show it's not Hot Toys ripping us off, but SIDESHOW.

I think BBTS' quota will sell out within the next 30 mins or so, but they most likely will have additional POs like they did for the Batpod after their initial quota sold out.

i dont understand why it would sell out so soon, its the same price as sideshow.

toys2 (local for me in toronto) has it for $299, but at even at this price its a pass for me :(

i dont understand why it would sell out so soon, its the same price as sideshow.

toys2 (local for me in toronto) has it for $299, but at even at this price its a pass for me :(

BBTS doesn't charge any non-refundable deposits or cancelation fees. Plus, they ship the figures in a much bigger box, unlike sideshow that just sticks a label on the HT brown shipper and ships it off. I actually saw a member's HT Bane figure box shipped from Sideshow that looked liked it had been mauled by a pack of wolves.

There's no non-refundable deposit at BBTS so people are probably ordering there so they can cancel without penalty if this figure has qc problems or they come out with a plastic version. I'm passing regardless.

Now Iron Man figures are becoming metal? I can't get over it costs over £200 a figure now.

i guess not one post the pic of the hs here,not very clear though

293313_475955825810739_152259317_n.jpg

Me too. Iron Patriot needs to be pristine in all his glory.

same here, that color scheme on iron patriot looks great in clean display, oh man can't wait to see pics of this bad boy on display on toy hunters

BBTS doesn't charge any non-refundable deposits or cancelation fees. Plus, they ship the figures in a much bigger box, unlike sideshow that just sticks a label on the HT brown shipper and ships it off. I actually saw a member's HT Bane figure box shipped from Sideshow that looked liked it had been mauled by a pack of wolves.

:lecture this is very true, i've ordered hot toys from a half dozen places and BBTS is the best by far for package care, i was really impressed when i opened it up to see all that nice gushy padding, SS only boxes the brownshipper if you order more than one and maybe you get a prize drop (got 2 so far) which is really nice treat too, so random prize drops vs very good packaging. :)

i guess not one post the pic of the hs here,not very clear though

293313_475955825810739_152259317_n.jpg

i was on the fence for majority of the day until BBTS got under 100 then i PO'd it just in case, but had i seen this photo, blurry as it maybe makes me like it more now... :gah: this whole die cast thing is aggravating

The paint on the head sculpt needs to be much darker. They are painting him more Will Smith toned than Cheadle toned. That statement probably sounds worst than what I'm actually saying. lol

REally want a 1/6th fighre of this armor... but not in diecast.

I may have to go without.

Here's hoping we see him in plastic as a standard MMS.

Or possibly even as a comi-con exclusive done in the comic color palate, like tehy did with War machine.

Back