1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Why anyone likes IM is beyond me. He sucks *****!

BOBA_FETT-IRON_MAN.jpg

Is this better?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Iron Man vs My Little Pony

My Little Pony destroys Iron Mans pansy ***!

One sucks a little less.

Gotta be to epitome of " Idiot" if you buy every IronMan release. Be cause of said opinion, I don't look forward to any Marvel films anymore.

Somebody needs a hug! :wave

boba_fett__s_death_by_j_castaneda-d3j3b9p.png

BOBA_FETT-IRON_MAN.jpg

Is this better?

I hereby take back any, and all things negative i ever said about IM.. :lecture

That's just too badass! :yess:

You know, that's kind of how I picture you.

You're headed for a ban methinks :lol

why? your harassing me. :dunno

Anyways, the Iron Fett looks sweet..Leaving thread for good now. :wave

Iron Man vs My Little Pony

My Little Pony destroys Iron Mans pansy ***!

You'd be less bitter if you'd just stop plucking your pubes out.

Well once he gets to you he'll have a silky smooth treat!

Stop trolling son.

Seriously, Hot Toys knows we'll all end up buying it anyways.

And you know, that fact right there is the green light for them to say Okay! They'll buy just about anything we throw at them. Lets raise the price again!

Diecast or not, does anybody else think the prices are getting a little out of hand? And I'm not going to blame Hot Toys either. If people are willing to be robbed by buying something that costs 10x what it takes to make then I would keep going as high as I could on price too.
I guess I'm just surprised to see what people will fork over for something they don't need and has no real uses. I thought this was supposed to be a fun hobby for average people with a little play money. And that line is not people in line for a Iron Patriot figure.

Theres been a bunch of people who have said 'thats it' when they saw the details on this figure.

those who can afford to buy a $300 figure will.
those who can't, won't.

this forum represents a small portion of the total HT collectors out there... but regardless of that, its also a decent enough sample size to get a good indication of what a wide range of people think.

There are a bunch of us that are new to HT, coming in in the last 6-12 months who never enjoyed the sub $200 iron man figures, and have been playing catch up on older figures at inflated aftermarket prices.

we have already paid $300 or so for a figure so probably find it a little easier to swallow this new $300 figure.

collectors who have enjoyed the lower prices and seen the price creep are more likely to scoff at this and say enough is enough.

people will buy, no doubt.
but there will be less of them.

This hobby is not for average people. :lol

What are the Pros and Cons of having a die cast. Figure? Last thing I had that was die cast was some hotwheels cars.

What are the Pros and Cons of having a die cast. Figure? Last thing I had that was die cast was some hotwheels cars.

Uh-oh bedtime! :horror

Back