1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finaly ordered with some rewards points got him down to 280.:yess: Now just hope :pray: he's home by the holidayz. I may have to give him one of caps xtra shields to hang on to when i display him.
Iron_Patriot_custom_hot_toys__2_.jpg

What is that? That looks like the real IP from the comics, is this a release in hk or something?

Surprised that there're still no pics of IP at Toy Hunters...been a week since reveal

Surprised that there're still no pics of IP at Toy Hunters...been a week since reveal

Yeah, usually they should have the prototype displayed by now n we should see pics and video of it :impatient:

Finaly ordered with some rewards points got him down to 280.:yess: Now just hope :pray: he's home by the holidayz. I may have to give him one of caps xtra shields to hang on to when i display him.
Iron_Patriot_custom_hot_toys__2_.jpg

Funny... I'd buy this with a Norman Headsculpt in a heart beat over the movie version.

Maybe we'll see one some day! :pray:

The abs looks like one solid piece. Likely articulation at the waist and under the chest only.

Well, I had the option to cancel my pre-order until 9am this morning with a full deposit refund. (OSB in the UK often list figures before they get full price confirmation so give you a 48hr cancellation window after the price goes up).
I'd said that if it was under £200 I'd keep it. Over £210 was a definate cancel. (That's $320US)

Came up at £215 + £15 shipping so $350 delivered.....

.....I kept him :yess:

Screw it. I'm getting a freaking Die Cast IP!! I'm happy! :D

Back