1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL it's 2.15am here in the UK. I can't sleep. Think I just woke the neighbours up laughing out loud at that!

I can just see me apologising in the morning.... "terribly sorry, was discussing **** rings online, got a bit 'out of hand'"

:D

149227_449109585167935_1336995477_n.jpg

549116_449109655167928_224552545_n.jpg

575776_449109625167931_669878383_n.jpg

60624_449109635167930_1417318277_n.jpg

Looks ok...still not sure what is plastic v die cast

The figure is just made of metal, well..parts of it.

So you pay more and get less features aside from it having some weight and having bits and pieces of metal in it.

I was disappointed to hear that the upcoming War Machine will be die cast too. I missed out on the IM2 version, and was looking forward to the model from this film. But knowing that it will be more expensive and have less accessories bums me out.

I was disappointed to hear that the upcoming War Machine will be die cast too. I missed out on the IM2 version, and was looking forward to the model from this film. But knowing that it will be more expensive and have less accessories bums me out.

The IM2 War Machine didn't have much in the way of accessories. The diecast will probably have similar stuff. Plus the IM2 War Machine wasn't anything to write home about.

Bought multiples of this but will have to sell some of my collection of shoes to pay for this. I have been waiting for IP from the movie and that's good that it is here, plus parts will be metal so this is my first ever purchase of this series. Can't wait to get it and display one in my office desk sealed with the see through plastic.

Who thinks hot toys will release all marks that they have previously done in the due cast format?

Unfortunately the base doesn't match the old ones and don't link together :(

Oh well.

Who thinks hot toys will release all marks that they have previously done in the due cast format?

I believe they have plans for that. Going through with it is a different story. Might be waiting until they release Avengers 2 figures before we see them all.

64225_10151220203917344_488528223_n.jpg

Thanks for posting :D
Simply looking at pics, you might not even be able to tell if it's plastic or

I could tell though, that's still the back of the bust.. :lol
Just look at the ridges on the neck.

Die-cast really seems to have smoothed out details.
The corners don't seem as sharp as the plastic ones.

I could tell though, that's still the back of the bust.. :lol
Just look at the ridges on the neck.

Die-cast really seems to have smoothed out details.
The corners don't seem as sharp as the plastic ones.
I think my post was meant to stop at "Thanks for posting :D" :lol

Toysdaily has an article that mention that there is 40% of diecast in this figure and the joints are designed better which means better posing ability.... :)

I think my post was meant to stop at "Thanks for posting :D" :lol

:lol :lol

Toysdaily has an article that mention that there is 40% of diecast in this figure and the joints are designed better which means better posing ability.... :)

There you go folks, 40%. I hope this "better articulation" is not limited
to the hip flaps. :lol

Hahaha and the article also states that the weight of the figure is around 1.5 KGs, :)
That is quite a lot of weight for a 1/6 figure...

Back