1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a staple of the HT ironman figures is the buttload of accessories. but this comes with a set of hands and thats it, cant see myself getting this.

can she wear the mask you think? Im still on the fence about getting that one. can use the 25$ off coupon for her or HT snake eyes hmmmm iono

I doubt it. From everything I've read about her, her cat mask isn't removeable at all. Still a great looking figure, I'd say get her.

483794_348304385269376_490048468_n.png

I was kinda thinking the same thing :lol

When something like that happens, I'm guessing that's saying a bit about how cool the figure looks.

No plastic one, the next new IM figures are all going to be diecast, well like 40% diecast or something like that.

I hope we will see pics of this figure displayed tmrw during the event happening in hk

No plastic one, the next new IM figures are all going to be diecast, well like 40% diecast or something like that.

That's a bold assumption, probably extremely misleading as well
I don't know. I've been reading the back and forth on this (really wish HT would just end the speculation) and understand why people don't want the plastic MMS series to be spiked. As others have mentioned, though, does it make any sense for HT to produce a plastic MMS priced at $200.00 - $250.00 and a 40% die-cast version at $300.00 - $350.00? The only way that model would work is if initial speculation that Iron Patriot was a 'loss-leader' to lure people into the line (back when we thought it would be ~80% die-cast and cost ~$400.00), before hitting them with a big price jump for the next figure, was correct. At least to me, what they're charging for the Iron Patriot seems about right for a plastic/40% die-cast fusion. All plastic PPS and die-cast/plastic MMS makes the most sense to me.

Back