1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like ht could have made the suit one piece all the way up to the head ball socket
Would have been cool if it was done like the original HT R&B Spidey figure. There's no switch out sculpt (that I know of), so it could have been a nice route to take.

I was thinking it was something like that. Thanks!

Yeah he's correct usually you get two emails, 1 saying your waitlist will convert and that they found one for you and 1 more to confirm its changed to an order, then it will appear as 'Processing' in your order history

Yeah he's correct usually you get two emails, 1 saying your waitlist will convert and that they found one for you and 1 more to confirm its changed to an order, then it will appear as 'Processing' in your order history

Awesome, thanks! Also, one more question. Can I use a promo code on a preorder if the preorder is set to ship after the code expires? And if I never get off the waitlist, do they reopen the code for me to use again if it hasn't expired yet? Sorry for all of these questions. I'm just trying to figure out all the odds and ins of this.

Awesome, thanks! Also, one more question. Can I use a promo code on a preorder if the preorder is set to ship after the code expires? And if I never get off the waitlist, do they reopen the code for me to use again if it hasn't expired yet? Sorry for all of these questions. I'm just trying to figure out all the odds and ins of this.

You can use the code on a pre order even though it is set to release after it expires. Should work as long as you pre order before it expires and it applies to the item in question. I'm not sure about a wait list item though.

You can use the code on a pre order even though it is set to release after it expires. Should work as long as you pre order before it expires and it applies to the item in question. I'm not sure about a wait list item though.

:exactly: I don't think it applies to a waitlist item though

the Red part look so cheap... i wish they would change the material of red just like Blue! i was holding off the first one and waiting for this! but is not looking any better!. I wish Hot toys will release a ver 2 with peter's head and better red material i will for sure buying it! Is a pass now!

the Red part look so cheap... i wish they would change the material of red just like Blue! i was holding off the first one and waiting for this! but is not looking any better!. I wish Hot toys will release a ver 2 with peter's head and better red material i will for sure buying it! Is a pass now!

HEh. you have the same user name I had when I joined the sony Spiderman 3 movie forums way back

I was wondering if anybody knew if the head could be swapped with a Peter Parker head? Also, what is the best Garfield/Parker headsculpt for an HT fig, it could be a custom or the stock head?

I'll probably cancel mine...every time I look at the photos I see this

4328_press01-001.jpg

The movie felt better when I saw it the second time around.
Not too excited for this, but would definitely want an Electro!

Interested to know how HT would tackle his character.

I wouldn't go as far as 'awesome'. The best I could do would be 'passable from a distance of no less than 5 metres'.

Ok then I wouldn't go as far as that either :wink1: :lol It's not perfect but I think its pretty great. I'm not a fan of the bunching and yeah the material is a little off but I still like it.

A few years back when my toy budget was closer to $5K than $1K I might've overlooked the bunching and shiny hands. But a few years ago figures were closer to $100 than $200. My budget has shrunk and prices have doubled... so I find it hard to compromise on details :)

A few years back when my toy budget was closer to $5K than $1K I might've overlooked the bunching and shiny hands. But a few years ago figures were closer to $100 than $200. My budget has shrunk and prices have doubled... so I find it hard to compromise on details :)

I completely understand. I had to cut back and cancel quite a few orders. While I don't like some things about this, I really want a spiderman and I love the costume design. Figured I can always sell it if need be.

Back