1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just those two. :lol I don't bother with a "Meh" list or "Screw that!" list.

I never cared to get Golden Age Cap. I prefer the TFA Cap to that one, and if I wanted/could get a Cap in the original suit that's the one I would go for. I didn't like the sculpt of the Golden Age Cap or the fit of the suit.

I love the strike suit, but since I had to return to my one version per character rule, I chose AOU over it purely because of the red in it. It's the best of both worlds because it's the stealth design + it's the iconic colors for Cap.

I would like a Falcon but I'm not in a hurry for it. I don't mind waiting until Civil War for one. I'll probably end up liking it better anyway, since the suit will likely be modified/custom to the character.

Those are my two favourite lists :lol

Well I agree that the AOU Cap looks superior to the others and Falcon will most likely be a better version(IF its made, lot of figures from that film I bet)

Mine shipped and is scheduled for Thursday. But I can't remember the last time I got something on time from UPS so I'll assume next Friday is more likely.

Mine shipped and is scheduled for Thursday. But I can't remember the last time I got something on time from UPS so I'll assume next Friday is more likely.

yeah useless :ohbfrank:

I've always been lucky here with all of the carriers. UPS and USPS are always on time. FedEx used to frequently be a day early. But I always hear horror stories about how bad they are in other places. It's just the luck of the draw when it comes to the drivers. My UPS driver that picks up and drops off at my business is the coolest guy ever. He's even grabbed packages I had addressed to my house off other people's trucks to bring them to me at work when I asked. Makes me sad I've had to reduce what I ship with them since they raised the prices.

Mine should be here Wednesday but UPS has been horribly slow lately. Delays left and right. So we will see.

Friday for me as well...gonna be cool to be able to have all of the CA:WS figures together....

I've always been lucky here with all of the carriers. UPS and USPS are always on time. FedEx used to frequently be a day early. But I always hear horror stories about how bad they are in other places. It's just the luck of the draw when it comes to the drivers. My UPS driver that picks up and drops off at my business is the coolest guy ever. He's even grabbed packages I had addressed to my house off other people's trucks to bring them to me at work when I asked. Makes me sad I've had to reduce what I ship with them since they raised the prices.

Both drivers and hub locations. If you are in a larger city you will get quicker becuase the hub is in that city. If you live in a smaller city or town or in the country in a rural part of the state fedex and usps might not deliver or sort on the weekends. I live in a small city/town right now (I don't mean if u live in a suburb of a big city so the "town" is small...size of the whole metro area) so no weekend delivery or sorting. And 50-75% of both fedex and ups deliveries are now handled here and other smaller city's (200k or less usually) by usps. Which is the case here. When I lived in Detroit, which is only around 1hr or 1.5hr drive depending on traffic and weather, my mail was 3-5 days faster. Same for all the other major metro areas I've lived in. From SoCal to Tampa to the east coast. Overseas is another story. Heck it's slow enough here that my gamefly games take 7-10 days. Though because Netflix has a distribution center close that's actually just a 24 turn around.

Thanks!! I pre-ordered one from BBTS

Basterds--clap.gif

Going to get this guy myself..... finish of my Winter Soldier Collection :hi5:

Got this today. Really is a super impressive figure. Looks awesome posed up in a flying stance. 10/10 and thankfully the pants on mine are fine.

Gonna spam my pics for you! Congrats on everyone getting him in the next couple of days!

Got the Falcon today from my local seller!

Great looking figure, loving the outfit and headsculpt.
Sadly a lack of more freedom of the wings, gives me limited options of posing.

Took a couple of shots, but find it very hard to photograph due to its big size.

Overall very glad to own this one next to my Winter Soldier and Golden Age Cap.

Dang...the more I'm seeing this guy the more I want one. What's with the goggle warning/paint loss issues I saw mentioned on a figure review, is it a major problem; seems like the natural thing to do is display him with his goggles on?

Back