1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it your camera and/or lighting that makes the lights yellow like that or are they yellow? They should be red I think

They are yellow. Many of the video reviews have noted this as well...too bad. Maybe stuffing a little red cellophane up there would do the trick LOL

This is a super nice figure. But I'll just wait for the 2.0 version which will hopefully be red...

Got my Falcon today. Better in-hand than the pictures. I did have an issue with one of the wrist gun holders not fitting. I heated it and got it to fit, but it partially tore. So I am trying to get a replacement. So be very careful with yours!

22691bc802753ea6e6ba6735536047df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang...the more I'm seeing this guy the more I want one. What's with the goggle warning/paint loss issues I saw mentioned on a figure review, is it a major problem; seems like the natural thing to do is display him with his goggles on?

I think they are trying to warn how to put the goggles on. I could be wrong. They are broken English instructions. Speaking of which, you'd think they could hire a real English speaker to write these based on how much we pay! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am going to attach my Falcon to the ceiling of the room with my Marvel HT display with fishing line once I get bored of posing him on the stand. I just think it is the only way to display him long term!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice Steranko cover up there. :clap

They are yellow. Many of the video reviews have noted this as well...too bad. Maybe stuffing a little red cellophane up there would do the trick

Just some red marker over the yellow lights will make them orange, but if you're that screen-accurate a-null [sic] you should probably seek help.

_____

You need at least one more Captain America for me to consider you a true fan.

Actually I've added the two pack since that photo was taken.

1908330_10153882844204460_3632100327563825779_n.jpg

Stan Lee is great, unfortunately whenever he does photos or signings you get about 5 seconds with him. Still, that picture is quite valuable to me. :)

Back