1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but thats because they bought it from HK, and theres plenty of reviews.....
Heres Clips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xXOnrY9jY
I hope xenom0rph does one soon too

I'm just waiting for Darkangels :D:D:D

Asked..............

Finally got around doing the review...love it the most from the 3 i own, but I could not part with the Stealth (for the moment at least):

Some more on the blog: Hot Toys Captain America - Avengers Age of Ultron - 1/6 MMS281 video and photo review

and answered :bow

Thanks Xeno :duff

:rock Loving all of the varying fav Avengers. That is what made the Avengers such a successful team in the first place. They were dynamic and their powers were all over the place..in a good way. Add to that the fact that the roster regularly rotated and you have a fantastic group of talented heroes.

And Hawkeye doesn't get enough love. Period. Sure, he doesn't have a fancy shield, suit of armor, super strength or whatever...he does what he does off of skill and athleticism. That and he is a snappy smart-ass.

Definitely best 1/6 Cap so far. Debating selling my Avenger Cap or using it to make a civie Steve Rogers or Cap facing away from the viewer with his head turned to the side and shield on his back like in TWS posters...would be epic with this head sculpt.

Keep the pics and reviews coming. :clap

My lovely wife ordered one for me from an HK seller. I only found out because I saw her email left on when I was logging in. It's a little pricey but I think she wanted me to have it before the movie came out as Cap is my favourite character. Should I tell her I know?

My lovely wife ordered one for me from an HK seller. I only found out because I saw her email left on when I was logging in. It's a little pricey but I think she wanted me to have it before the movie came out as Cap is my favourite character. Should I tell her I know?

I don't think so. Granted Im only 19 and I've never been married.... but if she didn't want you to see her email and you looked anyway, she might see it as a violation of her privacy :dunno. I wouldn't say anything and try and act surprised:wink1:

I don't think so. Granted Im only 19 and I've never been married.... but if she didn't want you to see her email and you looked anyway, she might see it as a violation of her privacy :dunno. I wouldn't say anything and try and act surprised:wink1:

Idk matters about the girl, I mean would she appreciate you lieing to her? :lol

Interesting. I've ordered from Timcent before and have never had that problem.

It could be the label got damaged to where it can't be read. Or the box damaged so they couldn't deliver in the condition. Just two possible reasons.

I set up my payment plan for this to coincide with Mark 43, so both will be shipping on July 10. Han and Chewie & Mark III Iron Man's last payments are slated for July 5th, so if nothing gets delayed and actually arrives in July, that will be one epic month!

Back