1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is probably my least favourite Avenger. Iron Man is easily the most entertaining Avenger, but I'll go against popular opinion and give Thor a vote. Yeah the sequel wasn't the best, but the first Cap movie wasn't really my cup of tea either. That brief impersonation that Loki made of Rogers when Chris Evans made a cameo... That's pretty much how I feel about Cap..

I'd have to agree. And the love for Cap is strong on these boards.
I like Widow too, but that's for a totally different reason...

Funny-memes-amazing-pair-of-earrings-scarlett-johansson-462x720.jpg

I said that I would wait and see what prices this would go for. I have had a look at two UK 1:6 sellers...

Collectible Kitbash: £184.99
Lair Of The Octopus: £194.99

I bought the Stealth Suit form CK for £156.99. So unless I can pick up AOU Cap for about the same as the Stealth Suit, I might give this one a miss.

Unless its sold out at release, price will drop a bit. Current third party sellers have it a tad overpriced because its not out yet.

Just checked out Clipper's comparison video--it's weird, but the AOU Cap's head just looks ever so slightly smaller to me than the Stealth Cap's head. I guess it's the extra width the costume gives to the shoulders in the AOU figure, and maybe the fact that the collar is pretty high on the Stealth figure, but still, side by side, the AOU Cap's head to body proportions just look so much better. I may yet pick up a loose Stealth Cap and display it the Rogers head from the AOU set though.

Back