1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely on my buy list. Best Cap so far knocking Avengers Cap off of my favorite spot...and he is my favorite Avenger as well. 'Murica.

Ric's a huge fan of gangster movies and antiheroes - characters who have an "edge" to them. I'm pretty sure he's said in the past that Cap is a little too goodie-goodie for him.

Is it that big of a deal? :dunno

Ric's a huge fan of gangster movies and antiheroes - characters who have an "edge" to them. I'm pretty sure he's said in the past that Cap is a little too goodie-goodie for him.

Is it that big of a deal? :dunno

I don't think so. Everyone has their own tastes.

I love Cap myself. But I get why others may not.

So I got this off ebay

This is what makes the difference in articulation

TWS

AoU

IMO probably in hand, getting rid of the fatsuit this time won't make a difference. So it's okay to leave it

Last edited:
Cap's my favorite Avenger--he has the best movies, for one thing--but he doesn't have to be Clipper's. Everyone gets to pick their favorite, no reason to get offended. (Except for anyone who picks Hawkeye--they're just wrong and they shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.)

I did think it was weird to give the source material a 3 out of 5 when the movie hasn't even come out yet. I truly don't get adding source material as a rating in anyway. For instance, Thor: The Dark World was truly a crappy movie, maybe the worst of the Marvel movies, but it gave us a Thor figure that was a lot better than the Thor figure from the Avengers. But the Thor figure from the Avengers would probably score more points for source material. But what does have to do with the quality of the figure?

But hey, they're Clipperking's reviews and he gets to make the rules. And I do appreciate the time and effort he puts into them, they're extremely informative, and they give me great ideas for poses.

Cap's my favorite Avenger--he has the best movies, for one thing--but he doesn't have to be Clipper's. Everyone gets to pick their favorite, no reason to get offended. (Except for anyone who picks Hawkeye--they're just wrong and they shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.)

I did think it was weird to give the source material a 3 out of 5 when the movie hasn't even come out yet. I truly don't get adding source material as a rating in anyway. For instance, Thor: The Dark World was truly a crappy movie, maybe the worst of the Marvel movies, but it gave us a Thor figure that was a lot better than the Thor figure from the Avengers. But the Thor figure from the Avengers would probably score more points for source material. But what does have to do with the quality of the figure?

But hey, they're Clipperking's reviews and he gets to make the rules. And I do appreciate the time and effort he puts into them, they're extremely informative, and they give me great ideas for poses.

Everybody has their own tastes, but for me I'm about " Ironed " out when it comes to HT, so I really welcome this Cap in my collection. I loved TWS suit but it lacked the traditional colors so this version got me excited :

And being a comic traditionalist, Cap will always be IMO the leader of the Avengers no matter how many different styles, members, ideas, ways, etc they make avengers over the years and my favorite character of the team :lecture

Cap is what the Avengers was always about

(Except for anyone who picks Hawkeye--they're just wrong and they shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.)
Careful.... thats a good way to catch an arrow to the knee
download_20150406_134053.gif

Idk, everyone says hawkeye steals the show :lol

:exactly: because Hawkeye is the best avenger..... and this movie will show everyone that :rock
archery.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint or even Selvig are immune to Wanda's hexes. I mean, after coming off of the mind gem? That'd make sense. Maybe that's how Clint gets to talking to Wanda in that "walk out that door" scene.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint or even Selvig are immune to Wanda's hexes. I mean, after coming off of the mind gem? That'd make sense. Maybe that's how Clint gets to talking to Wanda in that "walk out that door" scene.

That could be the case, but I'm thinking that maybe that scene takes place after the twins have a change of heart

Back