1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. i cant put my figures on shelf as i dont really have time to dust em (i'm sailor and leave home for 3 months each time).
i'm thinking of building a display cab, hopefully big enough for the future releases. but the idea of i might move out and get a new place does makes me rethink my plan. as for the boxes, oh boy. :lol

Hi shipmate...was in the Navy myself and now work for them. I've been collecting for 6 months or so and have limited space too, I understand what you're saying about the boxes...they're a killer to store!

My CAP will be delivered on Monday...received a tracking # last night.

I've ordered this day 1 and still havent received any kind of notice from sideshow. That, and still no shipping info on my replacement for my mk.43! I got the email for a replacement last Wednesday and havent heard anything since. Should I wait a little longer or should I email them?

Woo hoo. Mines shipped and will be here Friday!!! I was seriously expecting like Wednesday of next week.
The last couple of times, I got charged but took several days to finally get a tracking number.

:panic:

Great minds think alike! I actually have a pair of the stealth boots arriving tomorrow. So I will just have those on display, all alone until Cap arrives! :D
A pair of empty boots sitting on the shelf [emoji38]

I'll check the loose parts sites later, shouldn't be too hard to find hopefully

Back