1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a new Detolf in the future. This guy is my only Marvel fig currently, and will be posed next to...Robocop.

'Merica.

For once, Animarket didn't get this figure before Sideshow :( So jelly of everyone getting theirs first! i'm already debating on using the expedited shipping when their get theirs in. What's another 20 bucks. XD Though it'll only take a week with regular shipping.

I'm kinda debating buying another one from SSC just so I can get one sooner.

Still on the Fed Ex truck...Cap is getting a scenic tour of the city....he has been on the truck since 9 AM this morning!

....and off the truck...

IMG_2996.JPG

Just got home and opened it up right away. Love this figure, it is the perfect Captain America for me. Perfect amount of red, love the unmasked sculpt and the ability for him to hold the helmet and shield. I have him already set up on in the display case. More than i can say for my MK XLIII which is still in the shipping box.

Just got him today. He is really cool.

View attachment 190276

I have the same setup with my Wolverine. Did you use the Last Stand neck peg? I thought it made the neck look too short for the DOFP head so I swapped it with the MOS neck peg but that was too loose. I think I will use some nail polish on it. Haha I thought I was the only one who preferred that costume

Back