1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AoU head with TFA body

3e9c0d4c52a177f3bd0ab930c73d0c52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cap looks good there though WM looks depressing. I miss that bulky badass look of the 1st WM from IM2. Wish marvel had brought that back for AOU so we could have gotten WM MK1 2.0 :monkey2

I paid in full yesterday after seeing these were shipping. hope I get a shipping notice soon . the wait will be painful! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same setup with my Wolverine. Did you use the Last Stand neck peg? I thought it made the neck look too short for the DOFP head so I swapped it with the MOS neck peg but that was too loose. I think I will use some nail polish on it. Haha I thought I was the only one who preferred that costume

Yes, I used the Last Stand neck peg. I prefer this costume over the latest costume. For years I wish they release this costume style for Cyclops.... Oh well, question is "are they releasing Cyclops?"

My Captain America figure is on the flex plan, and my last payment is on July 5. I e-mailed customer service and asked if the remaining balance could be charged and the item shipped. The representative said they were receiving the Captain America figures in waves, and that she was unable to process my order, most likely because the ones who paid in full take priority over the flex payers. Looks like it's mid-July for me.

On the bright side, my War Machine Mk II is due to arrive on Monday. :yess:

My Captain America figure is on the flex plan, and my last payment is on July 5. I e-mailed customer service and asked if the remaining balance could be charged and the item shipped. The representative said they were receiving the Captain America figures in waves, and that she was unable to process my order, most likely because the ones who paid in full take priority over the flex payers. Looks like it's mid-July for me.

On the bright side, my War Machine Mk II is due to arrive on Monday. :yess:

Awesome :hi5:

Back