1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why, and after last Spooktacular and all of the deals and discounts, I decided to start pre-ordering only the exclusive items, and to wait on the rest until SSC start shipping them and then order them and use the monthly $20 on them.

For example, I used this month's $20 coupon on Gamora, and I will use next month's on this Cap :)

oh thats smart......

but I'm trigger happy :gun :slap

If I want an item enough to pre order it and then months later after I received the item the company has an abundance of stock of said item and then decide to discount it and sell it because whatever reason, I don't feel bad or sour or upset at them. I still have my item that I paid at retail for. I understand people wanting to wait it out to save a few bucks or seeking codes to get an item a little cheaper but those who play that game run the risks of inflated ebay prices if they miss out an item they want. Its a double edge sword doing so. However being salty because you paid regular price and months later they sell it a little cheaper is childish. I don't care how much heat I get for this because the complaining is so ridiculous. For those that get free figs I say congratulations even if I paid for that figure. (even some people that received free figs complain:slap)

I only preorder from BBTS and most of the time ill cancel and wait it out. HT now produces these en mass now so discounts are pretty much guarantee.

Yeah people like you are the ones that create the need for Nrd. Even BBTS will get into the NRD game.

Thanks for alerting me to the coupon guys. Cap isn't on my radar at the moment (eventually, yes). I'm waiting out my points to convert so I can put the short side of $30 rewards points and the April coupon towards Star Lord. Not too long now.

Thanks for alerting me to the coupon guys. Cap isn't on my radar at the moment (eventually, yes). I'm waiting out my points to convert so I can put the short side of $30 rewards points and the April coupon towards Star Lord. Not too long now.

Don't quote me on it, but I was under the impression you can only use one or the other??? Only reward points or just the coupon

Back