1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I might be in the minority but I like the way her hair looked in the display. I like TWS hair but its too expensive to buy now. I like the wet hair look because I hate the poofy hair look. I feel that it also helps the likeness.

So I might be in the minority but I like the way her hair looked in the display. I like TWS hair but its too expensive to buy now. I like the wet hair look because I hate the poofy hair look. I feel that it also helps the likeness.

Even at their cheapest, TWS Black Widow heads were $70.

AB14A6F9-F849-4CB5-88D2-4F79C6BE4CBC.jpg

Wish I could open the door and ScarJo like that...
:monkey3

Lol. I was brushing her hair with boiling water to help keep it down a bit and closer to her head. It's been standing on my desk at work wearing nothing but a pair of BW boots for a week or two now. It freaks my girlfriend out when she pops into my office to visit. At least the visible jointed HT body it's on looks better than the Phicen body it *was* on, lol.

I only have the Avengers BW. I would like to have bought TWS figure as well but it's not in the cards for me at this time. Since this isn't shipping until later this year, I may have a chance. :D

Back