1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where/What is it from?

I got it from Plastic Enemies facebook https://www.facebook.com/plasticenemies

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...692010272.1073741826.630295271&type=1&fref=nf
Scarlett Johansson 1/4 scale head painting work.
(Not for Sale but for Test only)
This time, I've tested artificial eyelashes but it turned out it is never easy to do over again. However it was quite fun to test.
Later sometime, when I am not busy with works, I may do hair job on this portrait.

Sculpted by J,Park Jihun Park 2013.
Painted, eyelashes and others by...Wan Lee.

He's an artist with sideshow. There are things you can do on 1/4 you just can't on 1/6. A head with that type of detail at 1/4 scale would need to be hand painted and detailed by a master artist and would cost 1500 a figure, easy. (Full figure not just head)

Apparently there was a huge breakout scene with her and Hawkeye from her cell, hwich she grabbed some modified hydra/chitauri weaponry (the rifles) andd broke out of thecastle

Oooh. Interesting. Where did you read this?

Well there was all that trailer footage that we seen that never made it in

Not sure about that Hawkeye thing though.

Would have been nice to see Widow actually use the guns were getting with the figure. Especially if she used them to take down some drones

I wonder if her being super pregnant during the filming had to do with a lot of her scenes being cut to pieces. The majority (almost all) of her shots are close ups, and those that aren't were stunts and body doubles.

I wonder if her being super pregnant during the filming had to do with a lot of her scenes being cut to pieces. The majority (almost all) of her shots are close ups, and those that aren't were stunts and body doubles.

Hmmm... forgot about that. I suppose that's possible. I thought her scenes were filmed early though. Its also possible that some changes were made after and what they filmed didn't fit in :dunno

There's a ton of footage laying on the cutting room floor. I'm hoping all of it makes it onto the DVD release. I can think of a few Widow moments from the trailers that I don't recall seeing in the movie.

There's a ton of footage laying on the cutting room floor. I'm hoping all of it makes it onto the DVD release. I can think of a few Widow moments from the trailers that I don't recall seeing in the movie.

Yes lets hope it does make the home release. The only thing I need from this movie is more of it :rock :lol

Back