1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll wait for Spook to get her, I'm perfectly happy with my WS Widow but I can't get ALL the other Avengers of this line and not her :lol

That would be terrible :ohbfrank: all but one :gah: thats one of the reasons I'm gifting one of my AOU figures :lol So close but dropping out just before the finish line :rotfl

It looks like she has lipstick on... doesn't suit Black Widow at all.

I'm so glad that I have my Winter Soldier Black Widow... it's like the definitive version now.

I still don't like this one. We'll have to wait and see the in-hand stuff.
Now I was one of those whom disliked the WS BW which suffice it to say has grown on me to the point I now have 4 of the buggers on my eBay watch list :lol

I'll hold my hands up on that one: However I'm stead fast in saying and irrespective of the guns and whatnot, this version will not be as good as the WS.
- But if you gotta' catch erm all, I guess there is no choice?! :monkey3

Scarlet Witch only for me this time around!
shivlu.gif

bd05ee6590e749ed948bd3479921867b.jpg

WS Widow is awesome. It might be a mother f-er switching her hands because of the tiny wrist pegs but I love this fig.

Excuse the background. This was an impromptu pic ha

Ha sorry. I was very on the fence about getting it myself even after I ordered it. I've been pleased since getting it in hand. I kind of like the AOU one but it might just be for the extra accessories.

bd05ee6590e749ed948bd3479921867b.jpg

WS Widow is awesome. It might be a mother f-er switching her hands because of the tiny wrist pegs but I love this fig.

Excuse the background. This was an impromptu pic ha

There's some kind of sexist kitchen joke in there somewhere....

If there were women around to offend, I'd make such a smartass remark. But there seems to be a dearth of them nowadays, so I won't. :lol
oh man :thud:
I was expecting some sort of comment about a finally having a real job or something involving sammiches..... you know classic Yankee :wink1:

:monkey3

Back