1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right!!!

Cancelled.

Mic-Drop.gif

I'm sure 95% of the population that has ever heard of Star Wars is going to instantly recognize HT Vader as being exactly that.

That may be true, but I'll add that 99% of people will think we're all nucking futs for not only discussing this stuff, but for spending this kind of money on action figures instead of cigarettes and booze.

And to be perfectly honest I have no doubt HT will release a figure with the correct hilt... I'm pretty positive the ESB one is just a stand in until they finalize an LED version.

I just hope it's not oversized like the Padwan Kenobi saber, that thing was awful :lol

I can't wait to see how collectors react when Hot Toys reuses their Ben Kenobi hilt for Jedi Luke's green lightsaber.

A thought just hit me......why didn't they do a LED saber for the DX bespin Luke? Now he'll look odd without a glowing one =(

Hey, on the bright side - Hot Toys accidentally giving Farmboy Luke an ESB lightsaber just means I can have my Bespin Luke wielding a sweet LED saber. :lightsabe

Oh good point! That didn't even cross my mind.

Also, there's already debate on the graflex lightsaber from the new episode 7 trailer being slightly modified from the Empire Strikes back hilt. :lol

Yeah these HT light-up sabers are likely going to be a notch better than the failed lighting tubes on Whiplash.

Meaning: base and tip will glow, not much bounce in the shaft. Yah, baby!

Just because they are showing this figure with the ESB saber, does not mean that this is the one that will be released with the figure. They have plenty of time to do the correct ANH one.

Back