1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't believe how amazing is everything and how they got the light saber WRONG.

ANH has no red button on the front, 5 grips, no screws, no chrome tape covering the Graflex logo, pus has the bubble strip on the activator.

ANH has no red button on the front, 5 grips, no screws, no chrome tape covering the Graflex logo, pus has the bubble strip on the activator.

So you noticed all these details, but you missed that the entire lightsaber hilt is the wrong size? ;) (just like the Bespin one, it's too small).

I really hope there's a Toy Fairs version of Luke in his ceremonial gear. That's the version I really want.

And even came in cheaper than the sideshow X-Wing Luke. Wow they really really overpriced that one… LOL

Bought. Not risking the exclusive over $20. It was already priced $10 cheaper than I figured anyway, plus they are charging a flat $10 to ship. SS inexplicably charged me $21.50 shipping for Marty Mcfly this week. :cuckoo:

Back