1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
choose your interpretation more sensibly. no one is going to sell anything for less than its worth. common sense.

I think the question at this point is worth however. I wouldn't argue with someone selling something for less than you think it is worth, that's like Monty Python skit where the need to haggle is so bad you will haggle the price back up.

By the way, love your handle. I have seen them a few times and took live coverage of them if you care to check I out:

Black Label Societ Live at The Fonda Theater, in Hollywood, CA 06/07/2014
Black Label Societ Live at The Sunset Strip Music Festival, in Hollywood, CA 08/18/2012

I wanted to respond with "I know" from Han, then stumbled on this and can't stop laughing...so messed up and out of context. :lol

get

Awww man, an Ugnaught?? Seriously??!! I can maybe see an Ewok chick but COME ON!!!

I think the question at this point is worth however. I wouldn't argue with someone selling something for less than you think it is worth, that's like Monty Python skit where the need to haggle is so bad you will haggle the price back up.

By the way, love your handle. I have seen them a few times and took live coverage of them if you care to check I out:

Black Label Societ Live at The Fonda Theater, in Hollywood, CA 06/07/2014
Black Label Societ Live at The Sunset Strip Music Festival, in Hollywood, CA 08/18/2012

yeah, Zakk Wylde is one of my favorites. Watching him transform from fresh faced randy rhodes replacement into what he is today has been fun! His best work to me is still Pride and Glory but BLS is most likely the most underrated band. Thats a funny thing to say because many hold Zakk in high regards, and I still think he is underrated. The only other player that inspires me more is Paul Gilbert...he is from another planet tho.

ok...back on topic...

no one is going to willfully part ways with a collectible at a lower price than they can get paid for it. i mean, this word dumping is more about the easy decision to rid oneself of an inferior product than it is to say, "I'm going to throw these away anyhow, so you can have it for a few bucks."

Even my buddy who doesn't really collect 1/6 figures has just PO'ed this (and I played no part in his decision.:lol)

I have a feeling this fig in particular (as opposed to the other Ht SW figs) is going to be a popular one with a wide audience.

I want him but I just don't have the funds. :(

Thank God I had enough rewards points to get the Stormtrooper. Ill hock something if they release Jedi Luke.

Jedi Luke is my #1 Luke figure I want too but this will be a for sure buy when I can use a coupon.

Even my buddy who doesn't really collect 1/6 figures has just PO'ed this (and I played no part in his decision.:lol)

I have a feeling this fig in particular (as opposed to the other Ht SW figs) is going to be a popular one with a wide audience.

Agreed. Although I think Leia could be even more popular, assuming she turns out as good. Since that was probably the most memorable and beloved version of the character, and one I imagine a lot of female fans will want to buy as well.

why are you trying to bait me into a flame war? What was the point of this post?

Your post wasn't worth a more considerate reply. Your initial post was flame-bait and you missed the irony of my initial reply. I'm not prepared to continue down that road except to say plainly that no one will be "dumping" anything because HT is releasing product. No fire sales, no bottoms dropping out of the market that I keep seeing some people rave on about. If the past 6 months haven't already proven that, I'm not sure what else will.

Back