1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are, some aren't. I am an "aren't". As far as I'm concerned, Anakin's and any Luke has until it falls into the clouds are the same thing.

I try to take it easy with the sabers, and I like to think that the hilt parts are customizable, to fit the holder's taste or to replace old parts.

That's why there are small differences between Anakin's, Luke ANH's and Luke ESB's.

But yeah, they got the ESB saber, at least in this pics. Will not change my decision.

So no one is bothered by the wrong lightsaber?????

Actually I am. It's technically not screen accurate. For a company that prides itself on making the most realistic and highly detailed screen collectibles, it's just lazy, plain and simple. Howard, you should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

Nah. You'd never notice it on the shelf, so who cares.

starwars_anewhope_1.jpg

I wanted to respond with "I know" from Han, then stumbled on this and can't stop laughing...so messed up and out of context. :lol

get

this figure is the bomb. best 1/6th SW figure I have seen, ever, considering likeness, accessories and price. this does not bode well for SS. they are going to get a little egg on their faces. and Ebay will now be flooded with people dumping their SS in favor of HT. I know I am.

SS figures are fine, it's just the price. If they want to price equal to or higher than HT, then the haters gonna hate on them. If they kept costs down, I'd be an advocate, big time. They just aren't in the same league as HT, I don't know why they think they are. Greed? or do they think they are equals? Im not sure. But I do think most people will be dumping off SS figures as soon as HT version are available. For me, I can't wait for a HT Maul......thats gonna be the ****.

Dump those ssc figures now. I'm offering $100 ea for Sandtrooper deluxe, squad leader or Obi Wan. Let's see more people put their money (figures) where their mouths are.

Back