1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Bespin Luke, but this is definitely the more iconic look to my eyes. I love ESB, and so will probably hold on to the Bespin version, but if I had to have one version for my display, it would be this new one. Plus, the sculpt looks much better.

"Atsa madda fo you! You no like Mr. Skywalker Shirt?"

fabioripsshirt_web.jpg

Somehow all these years I thought the grappling hook was Luke's own "adventure kit" from home. So do all Stormtroopers have grappling hooks on their belts or did he get lucky with that one?

Somehow all these years I thought the grappling hook was Luke's own "adventure kit" from home. So do all Stormtroopers have grappling hooks on their belts or did he get lucky with that one?

Yeah, same here. Somehow I never noticed before that the grappling hook was already hooked up to the belt; I just assumed it was something he pulled out of his own pocket or something.

We should have a thread for things we never noticed or thought to even think about until it was created in a collectable form. For me:

Vader’s lightsaber was black and Luke’s ANH & ESB was silver. It was not till Master Replicas started making lightsaber hilts (I have all the mini ones BTW) that I thought “WOW” they are so different.

We should have a thread for things we never noticed or thought to even think about until it was created in a collectable form. For me:

Vader’s lightsaber was black and Luke’s ANH & ESB was silver. It was not till Master Replicas started making lightsaber hilts (I have all the mini ones BTW) that I thought “WOW” they are so different.

I like that thread idea! I've got tons of em. I'm ashamed to say that I always thought Kenobi was using Luke's lightsaber(since luke didn't have it on the Death Star.) to fight Vader and wondered how Luke got it back after Vader killed him.

don't know if this has been commented already, sorry for that:

not only does Hot Toys reuse the saber hilt from DX07, but they also reuse the left handm, "force using" one.

902436-luke-skywalker-01.jpg

I would guess most of the hands are re-used... for many, many figures. Luke's hands are Coulson hands, does that bother you? Do you think everything should be made specifically for Farmboy Luke and Farmboy Luke alone?

I would guess most of the hands are re-used... for many, many figures. Luke's hands are Coulson hands, does that bother you? Do you think everything should be made specifically for Farmboy Luke and Farmboy Luke alone?

Ouch. Did not know that. Still unexperienced, sorry. :panic:

Back