1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC Exclusive.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433417679.156575.jpg

I totally understand why HT is reluctant to go full blonde. If its too light, it does sorta look like a plastic shell. The darker color gives the hair more depth, creates the illusion of shadow.

I totally understand why HT is reluctant to go full blonde. If its too light, it does sorta look like a plastic shell.

It's just lazy. ;) And also looks like a plastic shell - anything that's approaching a single solid color does.

Wow, interesting, gg. Not getting an UU or Tom Cruise vibe from it, at all. Aside from hair colour, I'm really happy with it.

Kinda has a Thea from Arrow vibe. I'll still get Leia though, because it won't look like @$$ like Sideshows.

I think her face looks properly odd -- she has a very unique looking face. But its the size of that noggin. That, and the standard slim female body they reuse.

I expect little Leia to be too tall, have too thin a neck, and have a slight bobblehead. Beyond that, she'll look GREAT!

Can't imagine paying the same price for Scarlett Witch as ANH Luke freaking Skywalker. Then again, I would never buy Scarlett Witch. And whats up with hot toys suddenly using those Hasbro esque "effects"? At least the Scarlett ones look better, the mk 45 stuff is laughable.

Back