1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the ClipperKing's review further up the page (post#2153), I'm sure he covers it.

Sorry. I'm from Spain and my english is... a little bit poor. :(
I have seen the review (and few more) and all talks about waist articulation "issue", but nobody tries to pose the figure... maybe is hard, but it's possible ???

EDIT: In this review, (18:12 minutes) you can see how he tries to move Ant Man waist, and upper body. But I dont know if the suit allows to pose or not...

Hi,

I'm interested in this figure... but I want to know if the waist articulation works well. If possible to pose the figure like this picture for example? I like to make "poses" with my figures... Thanks.

902448-ant-man-04.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality. This is as close as I could get.

14e92631b01cdb5295170374485c2d4d.jpg

There is virtually no movement in the torso at all, a few millimetres left and right and next to nothing on the crunch.

I tend to be a museum poser to subtle action poses, so limited articulation is never really much of an issue for me personally. I will sacrifice articulation for accuracy and detail any day.

I REALLY would like this ant-man in my collection, but there's no way I would display a regular sized one in my current setup-due to running out of space, budgeting,+ I like displaying my mini ML ant-man. if he's gonna be with the team, he's gonna be displayed in shrunken form!

such a shame to, bc I really do like this figure from what i see in everyone's pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost: :exactly: I cannot wait to get this guy.

Yeah. Clipper's review sealed the deal. Decent articulation considering the suit, cool retro styling, even the box art is beautiful, exceptional headsculpt, and I actually watched the movie twice and thought it was a lot of fun. I actually like what I'm seeing now more than the prototype; that's a nice change.

I cannot wait for this to hit in stock because he will be mine no matter what. I will get the funds together to have this beauty in the collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Same here...wish we'd get the darned payment notice.

I like museum poses too, but for example, I like to pose my Luke figure in this way:

web_IMG_7472.jpg

To make this pose, I need to turn the waist... It sounds stupid, I know, but I like to move waist to make good poses... :lol

Back