1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's $169 on mine . I bought him and vision for $330 today

At Popcultcha.com.au is there something I need to do, because I tried to buy the Ant-Man for the same low price you got and it reads as $265.92 USD even before shipping is added? Which would be more than buying in the States through Sideshow.

And, look at your screen capture from your phone app. $169.17 + $178.07 = $347.24 total and not $577.85…what you paid!? If you're $577.85 total is correct you're paying more than the price at Sideshowtoys.com stateside ($234.99 + $219.99 = $454.98). But, you said you paid $330? You said you're in California so I assume you paid in USDollars??

Am I missing something?

My screen capture buying in USDollars.

Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 7.43.12 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 7.43.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 7.43.12 PM.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 463
At Popcultcha.com.au is there something I need to do, because I tried to buy the Ant-Man for the same low price you got and it reads as $265.92 USD even before shipping is added? Which would be more than buying in the States through Sideshow.

View attachment 252158

low price was a glitch with the site, they caught it so now back to normal but not before a few lucky enough to know took advantage etc. :)

low price was a glitch with the site, they caught it so now back to normal but not before a few lucky enough to know took advantage etc. :)

I was one of the ones who took advantage of the glitch. The savings were pretty negligible after factoring in the currency conversion fee and a monthly code and RPs from Sideshow. Still happy to have ordered though.

Well, there has been evidence that a prototype made an appearance for a brief time at Toy Seoul. Have yet to see a clear picture of it though.

I'm betting the next Hot Toys Ant-Man, if they do it, will look pretty cool too. Likely with full replacement head and more accessories. I'm excited for the Captain America: Civil War movie. For now i have the first HT Ant-Man on preorder because it's so darn cool. Ant-Man Yellow Jacket is a must buy for me too. Waiting for the announcement of that.

I'm betting the next Hot Toys Ant-Man, if they do it, will look pretty cool too. Likely with full replacement head and more accessories. I'm excited for the Captain America: Civil War movie. For now i have the first HT Ant-Man on preorder because it's so darn cool. Ant-Man Yellow Jacket is a must buy for me too. Waiting for the announcement of that.

I have no doubt it'll probably be a well made figure, but I personally prefer the Ant-Man suit in lieu of the CW suit and therefore, prefer this figure. HT has nothing to do with that.

I have no doubt it'll probably be a well made figure, but I personally prefer the Ant-Man suit in lieu of the CW suit and therefore, prefer this figure. HT has nothing to do with that.

:exactly: Me too. I'll more than likely pass on the CW version (if made).

There are not enough images or video on the Civil War Ant-Man for me to make a decision on it yet. For now I do prefer the vintage look of the Ant-man from the first movie, and I'm on preorder for it, but I'll keep my eye on the new suit too.

The vintage Ant-Man suit and the upcoming complimentary Hot Toys Yellow Jacket is a great combo that I must have on my shelf. I've watched the Ant-Man movie numerous times and it still holds up so very well.

Back