1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could only hope given Joker has taken so long I generally wonder if they bit off more than they could chew? As Sparrow was what 4th I think in their artisan line?

I'm super excited for this I'm oddly more excited about this than any other Artisan/Inart figure even if it's a 3rd DX.

I don’t think they bit more off than they can chew. They probably just want to make sure the Artisan figures come out right given the competition with InArt.

We’ve only gotten the Jokerized TDK Batman at this point. If anything that one was rushed into production to get out in time for the summer cons. I rather they take their time on these than rush them out personally. Of course there’s a fine line between taking their time and delay after delay. I don’t think we’ve hit a delay yet for TDK Joker or Anakin so I’m not worried

I don’t think they bit more off than they can chew. They probably just want to make sure the Artisan figures come out right given the competition with InArt.

We’ve only gotten the Jokerized TDK Batman at this point. If anything that one was rushed into production to get out in time for the summer cons. I rather they take their time on these than rush them out personally. Of course there’s a fine line between taking their time and delay after delay. I don’t think we’ve hit a delay yet for TDK Joker or Anakin so I’m not worried
I agree, I see no reason to be worried.
As for Davy Jones - its a pity for sure that nothing new has been announced, but you never know.

Back