1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

It's also being made due to the Marvel push to get all their licensors to produces products from the shows, to try and increase interest in them. This is Ike perlmuter giving Keven Fiege the finger in the best way he knows how. Merchandise. Which is where Ike got noticed. Marvel Ent. created an entire division just to push licensing for the show even when there was almost no previous licensing.

This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the announcement. I was curious though. I know he holds rights to all TV merch, BUT does Netflix count as TV? Or is that limited to broadcast only? Either way, I'm very excited.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Regardless of reason... these are happening. That's all that should matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically no, they previously released the Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin figures based on the 1960s TV series, though not sure if those are in fact HT's first TV property release.

Not true. They were based on the movie that followed the series.

I know this only because people were trying to use that as a reason to make Daredevil figures. Lol.

so excited for this. hope it's not too long before we get to see pictures.

It's also being made due to the Marvel push to get all their licensors to produces products from the shows, to try and increase interest in them. This is Ike perlmuter giving Keven Fiege the finger in the best way he knows how. Merchandise. Which is where Ike got noticed. Marvel Ent. created an entire division just to push licensing for the show even when there was almost no previous licensing.

I LIKE Ike!

This was their first TV series
HT_PRISON_Michael_Scofield.jpg

This was their first TV series

Wow! I actually never knew that existed. How old is this? Lol.

Errr... first Netflix? Boom! Lol.

Errr... first Netflix? Boom! Lol.

Must've been a tough choice, between Daredevil, Marco Polo, Pablo Escobar, and Kimmy Schmidt :lol

This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the announcement. I was curious though. I know he holds rights to all TV merch, BUT does Netflix count as TV? Or is that limited to broadcast only? Either way, I'm very excited.

It does. He's in charge of everything not marvel cinema. He's over the broadcast, the streaming, the comics, al of that. The only thing he doesn't control is the MCU.

Considering the CW shows don't have a big footprint internationally (namely Asia), I highly doubt HT will bother with that license. At least with the Marvel NF shows, they're carried on almost all of NF's territories, if not all of them.

Got it.Thanks for the explanation:wave

Yay! Netflix DD is one that I'd REALLY like a regular Matt Murdock and a suited DD 2-pack. First day preorders for both DD and Punisher!

This is a dream come true. No words. Been excited since I heard this morning. Hopefully they'll do several releases and do some of the wonderful DC tv stuff too.

He's actually a really awful dude.

Yeah, I was just joking. At least we got something good out of him though.

Also, if Hot Toys gives us a maskless sculpt, for once the dead stare will be perfect!

Yeah, finally. You'd think a guy who's best known for Toybiz and toy production would be more willing or interested in pushing licensing for their properties. But that's just not been the case. Here's hoping these sell gangbusters

It would be cool if they offered these in a set of two packs:

- DD (s2) and Punisher
- Jessica Jones and Killgrave
- Luke Cage and Iron Fist

Id rather they did individual releases. A multipack will force some people to pass. There's people who won't drop 400, for any reason.

It would be cool if they offered these in a set of two packs:

- DD (s2) and Punisher
- Jessica Jones and Killgrave
- Luke Cage and Iron Fist

Foggy and Karen

barf-gif.gif

I wouldn't be opposed to a "multipack" similar to the Batman/Superman one where you get them as they come out and the second figure has an exclusive accessory.

Amazing news- so does that mean we will get Arrow and Flash from DC?????

I hope so. I could care less about Arrow, but I'd love to finally have a 1/6 Flash in my collection.

Back