1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Got another email from sideshow...strange. Essentially the same as before. But saying bumped from April to May-June

Yea got the the same one. The more delays this continues to get the more likely I am to cancel. Makes me wonder if they'll make any other figures from the game.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Yea got the the same one. The more delays this continues to get the more likely I am to cancel. Makes me wonder if they'll make any other figures from the game.

this figures was always slated for that date. they just changed the date for pre orders and flexpayments. this and marty Mcfly were always were scheduled for Quarter 2 2015.

by the way the Port strike ended.

I'd kind of forgotten about this figure with all the other stuff coming up for preorder. I'm waiting to see how this turns out before I buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd kind of forgotten about this figure with all the other stuff coming up for preorder. I'm waiting to see how this turns out before I buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smart move since there is no exclusive and no new updates or news. Canceled my preorder while back and will wait for finished product.

this figures was always slated for that date. they just changed the date for pre orders and flexpayments. this and marty Mcfly were always were scheduled for Quarter 2 2015.

by the way the Port strike ended.

Yes, it had a q2 date at start. But that date has been moved twice now. As for it being different for preorder and flex...well until the figure actually comes out, all there is are preorder and flex. So, they changed it for everyone.

The delays just give Hot Toys more time to fix this guy. I hope I am as impressed by him as I was by ASM2 Spider-Man from promo to release.

I only want one 1/6 Batman in my collection and to me this guy looks by far the nicest. I only have the Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins figure. I didn't care for the costume look in the The Dark Knight & Rises... Too much like body armor. It was cool in the movies for realism, but didn't convey the iconic Batman look to me. I did like the '89 Keaton Batman, sorry I missed on that one. Waiting to see the Batman Returns version, but hate the look of the abs on the costume but do like chest logo better than '89. Also though I never cared for Keaton as Batman. The Sideshow classic Batman in blue/grey is OK, the new black one is better, but I can't get past the terrible facial expressions/sculpts. Makes him look way too old. I am not a Ben Affleck fan and think it was a big mistake and so far not too impressed by photos of new costume from Batman v Superman (such a stupid title, I have such low expectations for this cramped convoluted movie!! :lol) So far to me this is the perfect blend between a comic/real movie look, plus the games are great to boot. I'm still really looking forward to this guy. I just hope the final figure isn't quit as bulky like they altered the Man of Steel Superman figure. They can take their time in my book to make this guy perfect! :yess:

I really hope hot toys look at the Arkham Knight charater designs as I feel scarecrow and poison ivy look amazing!

I really hope hot toys look at the Arkham Knight charater designs as I feel scarecrow and poison ivy look amazing!

Agreed. Seeing those amazing, next-gem renders, it kind of bums me out that HT is so lax on this license. There's so much potential, too. It's like this bridge between comic fans, gamers, and hardcore Batfans, and I would love to see those designs done justice by a high-end manufacturer.

Agreed. Seeing those amazing, next-gem renders, it kind of bums me out that HT is so lax on this license. There's so much potential, too. It's like this bridge between comic fans, gamers, and hardcore Batfans, and I would love to see those designs done justice by a high-end manufacturer.

Given its crossover popularity, you would think Hot Toys would be on this line a lot more than just 1 shown figure and 1 maybe prototype figure.

Of course, we have to have like 50 Iron Man armors despite the fact that a portion of them are just screen and background filler.

Man I really really hope they still follow through with the Arkham City Joker. I'd love the others too but at the very least him.

Has anything else came from Sideshow's Annoucement a while back? Maybe they'd make a few of the others.

Yeah, I hope the very least we get is an Arkham City Joker.

Honestly, worst possible scenario is I have to buy a new Tony Mei suit. The hulking body, the sculpt and the accesories are all spot on regardless and I LOVE this design of Batman.

I just wish they would have done the suit differently. It just looks so bad compared to most of their current figures. Who knows, maybe they will pull what they did with the ASM 2 figure.

I'm hoping we'll get an "upcoming releases" show from Hot Toys with this included. I'm happy with how the proto looks but would be pleasantly surprised if it had been updated to fit/look better or had an additional accessory or two.

I think this will be kind of a surprise release like all the other figures of 2015.

I keep telling myself I don't need this but each time I get a look at the pictures, I feel like I have to have it.

I want this guy to display with mos supes. I dont think the rubber suit will be an issue if kept in a museum pose but they should have just put him on a big body an give him a body suit like zod or supes, dont know if that'd work though.

Just PO'd this figure, been mulling over whether to get '89, Nolan, this or wait for Affleck and I decided to go for this as he just looks, well, SOLID!

Man, I POed this a long time ago. And can't wait for BvS. Will get all the iterations and armors for Bats. Also the badass Batmobile. I really can't wait for this guy to come out. I'm definitely gonna put him up in a museum pose with cape covering the front if he's still a little chubby, and dynamic if he's fixed.

Back