1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Man, I POed this a long time ago. And can't wait for BvS. Will get all the iterations and armors for Bats. Also the badass Batmobile. I really can't wait for this guy to come out. I'm definitely gonna put him up in a museum pose with cape covering the front if he's still a little chubby, and dynamic if he's fixed.

same here mate, i poed since first came out, BvS its gonna be huge demand next year, i probably going for the armor batman. i think is gonna looks awesome display all the batman from diffrent version.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

That Affleck Armored Bats is bound to be excellent, but this is the most badass Armored Batman ever created.

Just when I thought the Arkham Knight Batman costume was over designed and as far as you could take the armored concept. :lol

Bataman created by Roberteru Lifeldinawa.

That Affleck Armored Bats is bound to be excellent, but this is the most badass Armored Batman ever created.

Play Arts Kai Variant Armored Batman
DSC00972.JPG

YEmDGdf.gif

I had this ordered but I cancelled it because it goes with nothing. It's not like The Crow where there aren't any other figures to make that people would go nuts over. With the Arkham City line, the possibilities are endless. Think about a badass Mr Freeze or Robin? When they add more, I'll be on board

He's Batman, you don't need anyone else other than more Batmen lol

I would be down for any more figs from VGM in general right now. Waiting for the day there'd be VGM100 lol.

DSC00972.JPG

Ugliest suit ever! How could Batman even move in that thing? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DSC00972.JPG

looks like saint seiya

Lol saint seiya? Really? I was thinking Tetsuya Batman to be more Saint Seiya than this armored Bats.

Any idea anyone when this bad boy will be available in China?

P.S sorry anout my bad english

DSC00972.JPG

This is what happens when a bad DeviantART design meets reality.

Any idea anyone when this bad boy will be available in China?

P.S sorry anout my bad english

I was told its out in three months.

I hope this figure turns out great! It would be nice to have 1/6 figures of comic, TV, movies, and video game Batmen all in one shelf :)

Back