1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Increase isn't cool especially after they stated it wouldn't increase but at least they kept it under $100. I just want to know if I'm getting it this month or the 'later date' group. Wonder how many they'll get.

You guys collect figs and didn't expect a shipment increase? lol man my batmobile is enroute to America!!!! finally the wait is over!!! :rotfl:rotfl

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

You guys collect figs and didn't expect a shipment increase? lol man my batmobile is enroute to America!!!! finally the wait is over!!! :rotfl:rotfl

I was skeptical that they would honor the $44 so I contacted them last week. They told me nothing would change. That's the only thing that bothers me. I still don't care all that much.

I wonder if AP Collectibles is going to do the same thing. They're in Indiana and I'm in Illinois, so it's not going that far. If I get it for the $29.95 shipping they quoted, I'll be pretty happy.

Needs more Danny Elfman...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6dHxhZHNPg[/ame]

Jeez Bbts has me kind of debating again. It is such a cool piece but you could get like 3 other high quality figs for this price.

Boba Ben Im in IL and ordered from them to. I asked them a week ago and they replied "We haven’t officially received any arrival updates from Sideshow for this piece yet but I’ve heard from others that they are scheduled to start shipping within the next 2-3 weeks."

In the pants.

I see what you did there difabio.

Oh Man, its actually going to happen.

I wonder if AP Collectibles is going to do the same thing. They're in Indiana and I'm in Illinois, so it's not going that far. If I get it for the $29.95 shipping they quoted, I'll be pretty happy.

I very much doubt it

Because it is such a cool piece that buying one equal to three figure..

Little red dot

Might want to get it while it's cheap, since later on it's going to cost him 12 high quality figs.

Might want to get it while it's cheap, since later on it's going to cost him 12 high quality figs.

If you really like the piece even if it cost 4 figures or more you will still throw in, I normally order first then decide if not I will have to pay a higher price when my local shop pre-order price closes.

Little red dot

The Tumbler (reissue, black edition) has a B-I-N ebay price starting at about 1.5x its retail price (a few auctions start lower) and it just recently sold out (again) a few months ago. The secondary market price is creeping back up.

I expect this 89 Batmobile to reach those crazy $3K+ secondary market prices the first edition Tumbler hit for a while there once it's sold out everywhere....easily.

The Tumbler (reissue, black edition) has a B-I-N ebay price starting at about 1.5x its retail price (a few auctions start lower) and it just recently sold out (again) a few months ago. The secondary market price is creeping back up.

I expect this 89 Batmobile to reach those crazy $3K+ secondary market prices the first edition Tumbler hit for a while there once it's sold out everywhere....easily.

You are right about that- crazy prices coming!!

But did anyone actually purchase that Tumbler? I remember it sitting forever at that price.

Then years from now, Hot Toys rereleases a relaunch Batmobile except it's in Returns packaging and the vehicle has a slick, high gloss finish and windshield wipers.

Back