*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Famke is almost 60 and hasn't aged as gracefully as Jackman has. They'd pretty much have to use a CGI deep fake for her at this point, or else we wouldn't even know who she is.
Halle Berry looks perfectly fine. why not her

I don’t know anything about the Deadpool group. Can someone please explain why they were hostile towards their own kind another Deadpool is it like that in the comics or were they like that because they were under mind control from Casandra which would make more sense to me.

Famke is almost 60 and hasn't aged as gracefully as Jackman has. They'd pretty much have to use a CGI deep fake for her at this point, or else we wouldn't even know who she is.
If Scott, Storm, Xavier had cameos along with Jean, I think everyone would know who she was.

Yes, Famke has had work done, but I'm sure most people would know who it is.

I don’t know anything about the Deadpool group. Can someone please explain why they were hostile towards their own kind another Deadpool is it like that in the comics or were they like that because they were under mind control from Casandra which would make more sense to me.
Everyone in the void that’s not the resistance “works” for Cassandra, except Nicepool since he’s too nice.

This movie is only sticking with me after the fact due to all the cameos that I wasn't expecting (handled WAY better than DP 2). In the grand scheme of it all, I don't think it's even in the top 10 of MCU movies. I agree with most reviews giving it 7-7.5/10. Entertaining...but not Earth (or Multiverse) shattering.

they were told he was evil and wolverine was evil. she told them "THIS DEADPOOL, HES THE EVIL "

It'd be funny if Deadpool was in an Avengers movie and while he's in the background of shots, he's looking the wrong way and talking to himself inaudibly.

Honestly I don't think DP will ever be in any other Marvel movies. He's too big. He's bigger than (whatever sad gaggle of C-listers is currently) MCU's Avengers.

Other than perhaps a cameo, any further DP appearances will be in his own movies. Maybe number 4 will be "Deadpool and the Avengers."
lol nope. Deadpool has been in countless video games and little kid media. He sells big. He will definitely be a big avengers player

Logan dies in 2029.

DP&W takes place in 2024.

So are there currently 2 Logan’s in Wades universe? Or do we just chalk it up to classic Fox universe continuity.

Logan dies in 2029.

DP&W takes place in 2024.

So are there currently 2 Logan’s in Wades universe? Or do we just chalk it up to classic Fox universe continuity.
I think at some point someone (the Succession guy?) says to Deadpool that Logan dies in 'your future', so I guess Deadpool used his time travel device? but then lol why not go a liiiittle less far into the future and try to just save him before the event happens. Or not time travel at all, and go find him currently.

Also, if every universe ? has an 'anchor being'? are they usually IMMORTAL? otherwise why does the guy wanna prune this one just because of the death of an anchor being?

I'm more confused how Deadpool had that Happy Hogan interview which was explicitly on earth 616, which it not where Wade is from obv, yet at that time as far as I understand it, he only had a time travel device not a portal device ? (although again if you have a time travel device, then... lol)

edit: I see what you mean though yeh I spose ultimately there ends up being two Wolvies in that universe at the same time hah. And two Lauras. And they're all (inc Laura) just gonna let the other one die saving Laura lol

edit 2: wait, when and why was Laura pruned and in the void anyway, did I miss that?

Back