*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i’m a little late in the thread, but you hated this movie??

granted it’s got tons of fan service, but it’s great fan service!
no, I had a lot of fun with the jokes. I loved gambit. I loved the cameos. I loved lady Deadpool ( yum) I loved the fights. I loved the x men cameos. but I was
disappointed.
I was disappointed by the bad writing and the thin story.
I was really disappointed by the villain.
I was disappointed by the ending.
I was disappointed by the lack of storm or cyclops.

but knowing that this movie was affected by the strikes and also bullied by Disney, that made me changed my mind. I'm strongly rooting for it now

no, I had a lot of fun with the jokes. I loved gambit. I loved the cameos. I loved lady Deadpool ( yum) I loved the fights. I loved the x men cameos. but I was
disappointed.
I was disappointed by the bad writing and the thin story.
I was really disappointed by the villain.
I was disappointed by the ending.
I was disappointed by the lack of storm or cyclops.

but knowing that this movie was affected by the strikes and also bullied by Disney, that made me changed my mind. I'm strongly rooting for it now
the story overall was the weakest of the 3 so far, but the rest made up for it.

funny how it can have the worst story but still be the best film in the franchise. :lol

Just saw it. Was very, very mid. DP2 was alot better. Looking foward to a serious MCU movie now with Cap BNW

Official spoiler embargo lifted today. Pics emerging on socials.
20240805_145704.jpg

20240805_145054.png
20240805_143614.jpg
20240805_143625.jpg

Last edited:
I mean isn’t it weird that the only other actor to play Wolverine in this was Cavill?

I wonder how Hugh feels about somebody else taking on the role in his own movie where he played all of the variants except for that ONE!

This was Hugh’s big return!

This was Hugh’s entry into the MCU!

Yet another actor was allowed to play Wolverine?

Hmm.

Interesting.

I mean isn’t it weird that the only other actor to play Wolverine in this was Cavill?

I wonder how Hugh feels about somebody else taking on the role in his own movie where he played all of the variants except for that ONE!

Hmm.

Interesting.
hes probably happy. he probably wish they did it more. he probably wish Cavill fully took over.

All I know is this.

Snipes/Blade is soon to be not only in the biggest R rated Superhero movie of all time but in the biggest R rated movie period, of all time!

All is right.

Hmm.

Interesting.

I mean it's like 30 seconds lol

Even Deadpool said it just feels right. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come and not some one-off meta BS for cheap laughs. I mean, it IS Deadpool so...

Even Deadpool said it just feels right. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come and not some one-off meta BS for cheap laughs. I mean, it IS Deadpool so...
I doubt he'll be the MCU Wolverine. We're probably like 6 years away from fully fledged X-Men in the MCU at a minimum too. By the time they get the ball rolling he'll be pushing 50.

Also I can see them taking a break from Wolverine for their debut of X-Men and bringing a new one in later. I think people need at least a decade away from Jackman before accepting a new Wolverine. Maybe even just go straight to X-23 whilst Dafne is still young.

I doubt he'll be the MCU Wolverine. We're probably like 6 years away from fully fledged X-Men in the MCU at a minimum too. By the time they get the ball rolling he'll be pushing 50.

Also I can see them taking a break from Wolverine for their debut of X-Men and bringing a new one in later. I think people need at least a decade away from Jackman before accepting a new Wolverine. Maybe even just go straight to X-23 whilst Dafne is still young.
I think the multiverse stuff has eased people into the mindset that you can easily switch actors out in a short timeframe and keep things going.

How many Spider-Men and Lokis have we had? We've got a Stark lookalike playing Doom. Having Cavill in a few years would just be business as usual.

It's probably not gonna happen but a man can dream.

I think the multiverse stuff has eased people into the mindset that you can easily switch actors out in a short timeframe and keep things going.

How many Spider-Men and Lokis have we had? We've got a Stark lookalike playing Doom. Having Cavill in a few years would just be business as usual.

It's probably not gonna happen but a man can dream.
After Secret Wars the Multiverse Saga is probably done. Onto the Mutant Saga most likely.

Recasting a role midway through just doesn’t work for me personally. They never feel like the same person.

I genuinely don’t think we’ll get a Wolverine for a while. Time for some other X-Men to get the spotlight.

After Secret Wars the Multiverse Saga is probably done. Onto the Mutant Saga most likely.

Recasting a role midway through just doesn’t work for me personally. They never feel like the same person.

I genuinely don’t think we’ll get a Wolverine for a while. Time for some other X-Men to get the spotlight.
While I agree that it's time for some other X-men I wonder how long they could resist? I think the only reason it took so long for Spider-man to be in an Avengers movie was the Sony right stuff, otherwise I think they would've cashed that in sooner. I also think that if they bring in Cavell quickly, it'll be accepted, if it's another actor, maybe not.

Back