*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
denethor-eating.gif

Wow that’s really annoying and disgusting.

I don’t want any dogs or cats and dogpool was a useless sub plot in the movie a waste of valuable screen time.

I feel bad for people who buy expensive collectibles from owners who have dogs and cats near their collectibles i’ve seen it it’s horrible with dog and cat hair and slob all over the figures and statues yuck.

It’s a real problem.

the day jye broke my heart. hulk would probably love a dogpool.
I don't think hulk would dislike dogpool

Last edited:
so i kind of hated this movie yeah?
I didn't think it had a good script. but, I heard that this movie was affected by the strikes. which made me understand it better.

and the more I learn about the drama behind the scenes and how Disney was dealing with Ryan Reynolds, the more happy I feel about the movie being successful. the more I support it.

I've heard some troubling stuff behind the scenes and Disney not being the best towards this movie or Ryan, I've heard some unacceptable stuff towards him.

so I'm actually cheering for the movie. I'm actually fully supporting it's success. I'm not going back on my original review or anything. but this movie really needs that billion. Ryan was pretty annoying as Deadpool.
but Ryan himself needs a big win. he deserves it. this movie truly deserves that 1 billion.

he deserves to win awards, the movie deserves to break records. it needs to be a statement.

I have a complicated love hate relationship with this movie lol

perhaps I do as well.... perhaps I can love it down the line

Last edited:
I didn't think it had a good script. but, I heard that this movie was affected by the strikes. which made me understand it better.

and the more I learn about the drama behind the scenes and how Disney was dealing with Ryan Reynolds, the more happy I feel about the movie being successful. the more I support it.

I've heard some troubling stuff behind the scenes and Disney not being the best towards this movie or Ryan, I've heard some unacceptable stuff towards him.

so I'm actually cheering for the movie. I'm actually fully supporting it's success. I'm not going back on my original review or anything. but this movie really needs that billion. Ryan was pretty annoying as Deadpool.
but Ryan himself needs a big win. he deserves it. this movie truly deserves that 1 billion.

he deserves to win awards, the movie deserves to break records. it needs to be a statement.

1 billion is definitely coming.

IMG_4463.jpeg

goes to show you can't replace the XMen. and you can't replace long loved heroes with zlisters. yea GOTG was a success but it was unique but there is a reason the A-listers are ...Alisters. It's becuase they are actually interesting and stood the test of time. I'm glas the dark says of Marvel is over. No more crappy push for inhumans or characters that don't matter

we can go from this
crap character poster.jpg

Back to this
amazing marvel poster.jpg

marcel 2023.jpg

No more silly Mcu Synergy

Attachments

• great marvel poster.jpg
    great marvel poster.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
1 billion is definitely coming.

View attachment 718139
Disney must be super confused? :dunno

I mean, wasn't one of the reasons the previous Marvel movies were all failing was due to super hero fatigue? Fans are tired of this crap, no?

:lol

They'll be even more confused when FalconCap and Thunderbolts put up lackluster money next year.

goes to show you can't replace the XMen. and you can't replace long loved heroes with zlisters. yea GOTG was a success but it was unique but there is a reason the A-listers are ...Alisters. It's becuase they are actually interesting and stood the test of time. I'm glas the dark says of Marvel is over. No more crappy push for inhumans or characters that don't matter

we can go from this
View attachment 718160
Back to this
View attachment 718162
View attachment 718163

No more silly Mcu Synergy
that's why I said I hope Deadpool does 1 billion and wins awards.
because disney won't learn anything unless Deadpool passes avengers end game in box office and accolades.
even then Disney might not learn.
needs to do big. biggest of all time.

Last edited:
Respectfully nobody cares about falcon cap except for the red hulk. That’s the movies only big draw. Same with thunderbolts. You can easily make midnight suns. But again they choose a z list team.

Respectfully nobody cares about falcon cap except for the red hulk. That’s the movies only big draw. Same with thunderbolts. You can easily make midnight suns. But again they choose a z list team.
Anthony Mackie is a nice guy and all but he looks about as intimidating and tough as Steve Urkel.

Of all the bad ass black male actors out there they went with the guy with no chin lol

Skinny Steve Rogers was tougher than Mackie Falcon.

Do we even care about Red Hulk at this point? Ford is just phoning it in at this point.

But he’ll probably croak it in the next couple of years and they’re recast again. Unless they do the classic MCU trope of killing off the villain in their first appearance.

Anthony Mackie is a nice guy and all but he looks about as intimidating and tough as Steve Urkel.

Of all the bad ass black male actors out there they went with the guy with no chin lol

Skinny Steve Rogers was tougher than Mackie Falcon.
jye how could u

i’m a little late in the thread, but you hated this movie??

granted it’s got tons of fan service, but it’s great fan service!

Do we even care about Red Hulk at this point? Ford is just phoning it in at this point.

But he’ll probably croak it in the next couple of years and they’re recast again. Unless they do the classic MCU trope of killing off the villain in their first appearance.
Eh I mean he’s the main draw. I honestly would rather see a hulk vs wolverine film. If marvel was smart they would have announced that instead of…. Robert Downey as dr doom 🙄

Back