Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017)

Because your date didn't like a movie? My woman doesn't like most of the ones I do and vise versa. :lol

The Warriors? No Lets watch Sixteen Candles instead.

Because your date didn't like a movie? My woman doesn't like most of the ones I do and vise versa. [emoji38]

I applaud Evilface for having the balls to admit to being a big Sixteen Candles fan. There's no shame there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Because your date didn't like a movie? My woman doesn't like most of the ones I do and vise versa. :lol

I was just about to write that it was meant as a joke... but thinking about it, if someone really considers this movie crap I don’t see us having much else in common. So for both our sakes let’s not waste each other’s time ;-)

No Lets watch Sixteen Candles instead.

200.gif

Just received my BR 2049 bottle of Johnnie Walker black....quite beautiful....I originally thought that the top n bottom bulges were plastic add ones, but nope the bottle's unusual shape is all glass with a thin black lacquer coating. ...love it bottle # 12237/39000

Admitedly I haven't seen the film yet, will see it this week.

But this is the first time I've wanted to put someone on my ignore list.

I'm going for a fourth and final time tonight at my local 15/70 IMAX since they'll be replacing it with that Geostorm garbage tomorrow.

Hopefully this weekend for me, the girl wants to go see that happy death day **** though. ditch her for jaboiz :lol

This is a phenomenal accomplishment.

Blade Runner is my favourite film so I was skeptical but this blew me away. Masterpiece.

I'm going for a fourth and final time tonight at my local 15/70 IMAX since they'll be replacing it with that Geostorm garbage tomorrow.
What are you saying? Geostorm must surely be an 11/10!

Hopefully this weekend for me, the girl wants to go see that happy death day **** though. ditch her for jaboiz :lol
Remember, Saturday is for the boiz.

Re: Ridley Scott to direct new Blade Runner film

Blade Runner 2049 - 8.75/10

This is definitely a film that needs a second (and third) viewing but having just seen it finally (on an amazing true IMAX 2D screen) I was blown away. I absolutely loved this movie.

Unquestionably the top film of 2017 for me.

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. A Ghost Story

3. All the other junk

I can't stop thinking about it.

Particularly with regard to
Spoiler Spoiler:

And

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's how I took it after the fact anyway and I think that's just amazing. I just loved it. Great film.

Back