ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

They seemed to havelearned from their mistakes. HT should take note of this, as the new 1/4 Batman seems to still have the unaccurate cowl from the DX 12 due to PERS.

Yeah I am not a fan of PERS. It gives the eyes a really weird effect and often times it just kind of kills the headsculpt because the hair or back of the head now need to be removable. I really hated it on the Bruce Lee DX figures since it made his hair look so weird. Same with the eyes.

Now all I need is a 1/4 scale Flass to hang upside down.

Only you and void would buy a 1/4 Flass. I can see the criticism now: "The man-boobs aren't screen accurate!!!!"

SOL50-CanYouSeetheBuddha-ManBoobs.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what we'd get if we had some sort of machine that took the best elements of the HT, and the best elements of the EB, and made a sculpt out of them?

Something makes me guess that the licensing for different scales is different, atleast thats what could be inferred when the Bruce Lee licensing was made exclusive to Enterbay and they emphasises they had exclusive rights in ALL Scales, and the fact that they could get T2 1:4 scale rights, not 1:6...

I think EB owns the rights to TDK in 1:4 therefore they could do Joker, and HT the rights to TDKR in 1:4 therefore the second suit. Yes the ambiguity is now is it movie specific or suit specific license. Whenever I asked Bill if he would do a TDK suit, he avoided the question with a 'lets see...'

Probably Bill is teasing again. :lol If you said they have the dark knight licence, I don't understand why they would pass up on the new suit. Hope it's in the works

well i'm sold with the new photos... and you can switch out the mouths? sold again. i will be broke this year because of batman. hopefully the wife won't kill me.

I don't understand why no company can get Bale's right eye correct. He clearly has veins that pop out. Why is it so hard to sculpt that?

Yeah I am not a fan of PERS. It gives the eyes a really weird effect and often times it just kind of kills the headsculpt because the hair or back of the head now need to be removable. I really hated it on the Bruce Lee DX figures since it made his hair look so weird. Same with the eyes.

Bruce Lee's eyes were fine imo. And the PERS didn't determine the hair shape, crap sculpting did. The same head sculpt looks a million bucks with EB's ETD hair sculpt on it.

Bruce Lee's eyes were fine imo. And the PERS didn't determine the hair shape, crap sculpting did. The same head sculpt looks a million bucks with EB's ETD hair sculpt on it.

Well I meant that they had to make the hair removable because of the PERS. The glossy eyes just look weird too especially when staring straight on. Then again I am not impressed by the Bruce Lee DX in general. When I first got it I was, but looking back it's really pretty underwhelming in a lot of ways.

Well I meant that they had to make the hair removable because of the PERS. The glossy eyes just look weird too especially when staring straight on. Then again I am not impressed by the Bruce Lee DX in general. When I first got it I was, but looking back it's really pretty underwhelming in a lot of ways.

Personally I think some figures are enhanced by PERS. And others you'd have to ask why bother. Case in point, Indy. Where the hell does he really need to look? Jack Sparrow benefits from a well designed PERS sculpt... when DX Arnie is out it'll be interesting to see whether the breaking up of the hairline was worth it. As for this figure, eyes-left, eyes-right and eyes-ahead would seem to cover a wide range of display/pose options, so maybe Bill made the right call doing away with moving eyes.

Figure looks so nice. I'm really loving it, but I only want one Nolan Batman figure and Hot Toys wins for me just because I prefer the design of the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises Batman suit. It seems like overall accuracy and quality is in Enterbay's favor though, at least for this figure.

Back