ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least in my case, contacting Enterbay customer support have been fairly responsive and professional. I'm not worried bout defects, should there be any. But heres to hoping it will be trouble freee :rock

I bought mine from my friend for $500. Kinda pricy, but you get it faster since he'll be hand carrying it and its the exclusive version (even though I wont be using the buckle).

I'm sooo looking forward to your pics of this beast, sined. Your photos of the t800 EB is by far the best from what I have seen so far :rock
Thank you my friend! And best wishes to you with your purchase! I hope you will get your as fast as possible! :duff
I'm most interested in the Joker at the moment. Still thinking if I really need two 1/4 Bale-Bats (I'm getting HT 1/4 for sure).

At least in my case, contacting Enterbay customer support have been fairly responsive and professional. I'm not worried bout defects, should there be any. But heres to hoping it will be trouble freee :rock
I have a problem with my rambo. first contacting their CS on 6 july.
they confirmed to repair/replaced it ( I doubt they will replace it though)
on 26 july.
they also cover the return shipping cost after tough negotiation :monkey1

Thing is, some of the in stock prices are barely more expensive than ordering from EB or another online store. Most are offering free shipping. And as witnessed by the MIB situation any QC problems are just as easily dealt with on Paypal as directly. So it's win win?

Just buy from one of the good guys on eBay, there are some.

Work out the cost, it's very subjective depending on what part of the world you live in.
And it seems this first batch is on sale now, by the time EB start selling it may be a case of waiting for batch 2. Based on their previous record this can be a good or bad thing.

Hi,
any friend can gimme the size for the Batman or Joker Stand ?
I need the size for the metal plate please ?
if any ppl can help me is cool

The question is, will Bill add all the exclusives for us.
Maybe tomorrow he'll update the website or we must wait until the anicom's finished

I'm not into 1/4 but I really love this figure. This is one I'd consider buying. The BB suit at this scale has to be one intimidating mofo. EB said it wasn't rubber,right? So what's all the confusion about concerning the suit in that regard?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not into 1/4 but I really love this figure. This is one I'd consider buying. The BB suit at this scale has to be one intimidating mofo. EB said it wasn't rubber,right? So what's all the confusion about concerning the suit in that regard?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard people say EB where thinking of industrial grade rubber, i've heard people say it IS rubber, cheap thin rubber at that :panic: i've heard people say it isnt rubber at all, maybe silicone? So far no definitive answer as far as i'm aware.

553503_345886632152543_1194641598_n.jpg

473514_345886612152545_1933472336_o.jpg

The face/cowl are seriously well done- closer to the movie outfit than HT's attempt. Very impressive. Look for HT to strike back with a BB OC Batman 2.0 next year.....

Could you also take a picture of him riding a cat.

Thank You
jyecat always funny here :hi5::lol

:rotfl

A cat is not enough, too small, take a dog for the bat rider ! :monkey1
at least the fur wont stick to the suit with this fig, but cant say for the cape :lol

dessisandy must posts a few pics for us.
where the hell is he? :gah:
haha i would if i could, even after using flickr only some pic load, need get myself new camera :thud:

Back