ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wooden and flattened toothpick will do the trick without any force...

Good idea. The little plastic paddle that comes with the Ironman figures would work as well.

True

there is justification worrying about breakage, I modded my belt so much that I actually broke the end pieces off the backing and even glue couldn't fix it, had to resort to using tape.

Wasn't the warning to always not play with it too much. :lol

Mine broke for the same reason I while back. Was able to glue it back to the fabric though. No tape.

i chatted with Bill this morning. Have to start saving up some cash for TDK(R) now...

Damn. Gonna be really tempting.

The plan is to limit my 1/4 scale collection to this and a Batman Returns figure, but....

I won't buy it or the HT until I see in-hand pics of both. I'm certainly not going to fall for the hype like I did thid one. I got worn out on all of the teases, and it kind of ruined the experience. I've decided to get this EB BB Bats, but it's probably the only figure that I've ever taken this much time to deliberate upon.

The plan is to limit my 1/4 scale collection to this and a Batman Returns figure, but....

I'm new to this hobby but the fastest thing I learned about it is that so far none of my promises and "plans" about "limiting purchase" can be done :lol:lol:lol

I promised that I would only get a few and in 2 months I already have 2 detolfs filled out. :lol:lol:lol

I was just thinking about the possibility of another one, and that got me thinking to the BD T-800, and that, subsequently, got me thinking to the rumors of a Cyberdyne conversion kit. Anyway, I wonder if, if they did put out a TDK Batman, they would offer upgrade kits? I mean, the main selling points for this figure for me, at least, are the amazing head sculpts and faces. It'd be awesome if they could release "upgrade" kits with alternate expressions. Get the likeness down, etc., and, if there's a TDK version, sell them as 6 packs. 3 different expressions, but one set optimized for a BB cowl, and the other for a TDK.

I will wait for EB's 1/4 TDK ver, since the HT ver isnt accurate enough IMO.

We don't know that, though. If what we see in-hand is like the proto, sure, but it ain't over until the fat lady sings. I just hope that, if the HT turns out to be disappointing, and EB does their own, EB will make a figure as comprehensive as HT's.

I will cancel my order of the 1/4 HT TDKR suit if EB gives an announcement that it's in production.

I just hope they make the belt longer this time, and the cowls less shiny... :lol

This would be a nice companion piece too. :lol

480292_4604328302140_1079188278_n.jpg

Back