Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I freaked out when I saw this. Then I realized it was actually Heise's šŸ˜…

That's really good...
View attachment 713441
Heise needs to start dyeing some of the strands bright yellow green the further they get from their roots. Itā€™s the one thing heā€™s been doing wrong lately, seems to be pushing further and further towards darker hair. Too many curls for Heath. The tips of Ledgers hair were fried from the hair dye and lack of brushing. Thereā€™s a balancing act of getting it to have quality hair work and variety in tone, but also looking as disheveled as his makeup. Ledgers Joker didnā€™t have beach curls.

IMG_3356.jpeg

I'm checking all the corners of my rooms now, I think Howard Chan is hidding somewhere.

Aries ego is so big she thinks sheā€™s better than every tailor in the hobby. :lol:lol
Apparently she spent more time and energy on her suit than anyone else. Lol

Donā€™t come into this hobby and think youā€™re better than people who have been doing it for years. Completely delusional.

IMG_5740.png
IMG_5741.png

I really like it too, probably one of the best smiling sculpts out there at the moment.

Now looking closely at your pictures, itā€™s definitely a tongue and not his teeth. Honestly canā€™t believe Yuan painted it white..

I was really surprised too, it's actually John who pointed it out and I didn't believe him at first. I had to look at a bunch of pics of Heath to believe it.
Make sure he doesn't do that on your brother.

I definitely will, Iā€™ll be using your pictures for reference. In the last one you can clearly see itā€™s a tongue.

Heise needs to start dyeing some of the strands bright yellow green the further they get from their roots. Itā€™s the one thing heā€™s been doing wrong lately, seems to be pushing further and further towards darker hair. Too many curls for Heath. The tips of Ledgers hair were fried from the hair dye and lack of brushing. Thereā€™s a balancing act of getting it to have quality hair work and variety in tone, but also looking as disheveled as his makeup. Ledgers Joker didnā€™t have beach curls.

View attachment 713526
Do you happen to know what paint or dyes are best to use to paint the hair?
I want to try my hand at painting/dyeing the InArt hair, but I don't know yet where to start.

Back