Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's what pre-ordering is for.
"grown ups" don't pay sucker's prices on ebay and then need to be placated and feel justified about it.

Not to keep going with this, but what if i dunno, someone didn't start collecting when it was up for preorder or just found out about some stuff now? For example I want a predator 2 figure, I'm very late on this, So i'm going to have to pay over the retail for it because i'm never getting it for 120 dollars, even a loose one with missing parts.

Not to keep going with this, but what if i dunno, someone didn't start collecting when it was up for preorder or just found out about some stuff now? For example I want a predator 2 figure, I'm very late on this, So i'm going to have to pay over the retail for it because i'm never getting it for 120 dollars, even a loose one with missing parts.

As long as you don't nag about it, you're fine.

Well before someone said they how much they paid for some predators and he called them "stupid". Not sure what you mean by nagging about it.

It just hit me...the Elder Predator 2 was a regular release and now goes for a ____ ton of money...this is super limited and will no doubt go for a ____load of money. Ah, I love me number one dime!

520261-numberone_large.jpg

I got a pretty sweet deal on my HT BD P2, from this very board. Best price I've seen for him fo' sho'.

Glad to see SS is making this a little easy for us; constant refreshing and an automatic redirect to the right screen, plus a peek at what the actual product page will look like. I'm impressed... let's hope I get one now, lol :D.
Out of curiousity, do any of you guys think the Elder P2 may drop in price a little bit, after this guy comes out? I doubt it, and I'm not in the market for an Elder at all, but I'm wondering if something like this would have a decent effect on previous releases.

Back