Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it should be hella money for Prefused since he's unemployed.

Really Iv heard like 1000 times that he extremely well off with a superior job than most with a disposaible income the size of a Bantha. Heck just check this thread out :panic:

Who cares about what prefused thinks?
"Boohoo I hate resellers"
"Boohoo you shouldn't be collecting if you have to resell"

I'm going to resell mine and make some money for something else too.
:hi5:

guardian pred for sale..............$900..........it's an exclusive-sclusive.............
:panic:
anyone? anyone?

Just got on the waitinglist for this figure about a week ago at sideshowtoy. Do you guys think that it's too late to be on the waitinglist for any serious chance of getting him or there's some probability?

Who cares about what prefused thinks?
"Boohoo I hate resellers"
"Boohoo you shouldn't be collecting if you have to resell"

I'm going to resell mine and make some money for something else too.
:hi5:
clearly you care, or you wouldn't need to make smarmy comments about it. maybe you should think about how your life turned out if you think hocking toys for chump change is a good way to make money instead of getting an education and a real job. don't hate the player, hate the game, kid.
Just got on the waitinglist for this figure about a week ago at sideshowtoy. Do you guys think that it's too late to be on the waitinglist for any serious chance of getting him or there's some probability?
no idea, i've never been on the waitlist. but i think the consensus here is if you didn't get on it within a couple days after the PPO, your chances aren't great.

speaking of reselling, theres a bunch of these flooding the singapore market right now.

Heck, even my local dealer is having this for POing at $345USD a pop. :horror

clearly you care, or you wouldn't need to make smarmy comments about it. maybe you should think about how your life turned out if you think hocking toys for chump change is a good way to make money instead of getting an education and a real job. don't hate the player, hate the game, kid.

no idea, i've never been on the waitlist. but i think the consensus here is if you didn't get on it within a couple days after the PPO, your chances aren't great.

I'm in vet school right now :lol
Does that count as getting an education?
And no I don't care for you at all, just wanted to point out how pathetic you are.

I finally got mine yesterday from a friend and it's a badass figure.:yess: The only thing for me are the dreads. It's not that big of a deal but the big question is dread mod or no dread mod??:dunno

Hell yeah dread mod:hi5:

Yeah go with it. Doesn't damage the figure at all.

I think I might have to do it again......

Photo0632_EDIT.jpg

Back