Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They revealed it at Ani Com about a month ago.

250355_192092394186092_138228759572456_548895_5493601_n.jpg

Thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98027

I won't get mine till October. Flex pay. That is a cool looking box for the reboot spidey. Probably translate better as a figure than in the movie.

I wish I knew Hot Toys release schedule its so Random. I heard Resident evil is supposed to be released end of this month.I am trying to not exced one figure per a month.

I prefer this random release rather than a set date or time. That makes every release a surprise. The majority of us on here are completely oblivious to the release of a figure until in hand pics show up which i think is great. Gets you excited!

Oct 6 is the last payment.

Hum I went on there site and it said Oct 15 not much of a differenace but with out flex pay it say Estimate shipping September with Flex pay its say Oct 15 does this thing change based on when you ordered it i.e first come first serve.

Hum I went on there site and it said Oct 15 not much of a differenace but with out flex pay it say Estimate shipping September with Flex pay its say Oct 15 does this thing change based on when you ordered it i.e first come first serve.

The Flex Pay schedule changes depending on when you order it. Its different for everybody

Pictures look great lord-22! Especially the first one.

For those who have it, is it hard to balance him on the stand or can he do some pretty dynamic poses without him falling?

Back