Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that would have made this post better is if you'd said you didn't much like the character. :lol

Ha no I still like the character. :lol

Unfortunately sometimes other things come before action figures, so ill have to put New Goblin on hold for awhile. Not that big of a deal, like I said I HIGHLY doubt he will be sold out anywhere or jump in price and im pretty patient so it im not too upset. Ill get my New Goblin eventually :dance

Ha no I still like the character. :lol

Unfortunately sometimes other things come before action figures, so ill have to put New Goblin on hold for awhile. Not that big of a deal, like I said I HIGHLY doubt he will be sold out anywhere or jump in price and im pretty patient so it im not too upset. Ill get my New Goblin eventually :dance

:exactly: I think you'll have some time to pick this one up later on too.

Maybe even cheaper too, if the trend continues, just like Tracker, Todd and all the new releases :lol

Yeah but just look at the names of those characters. That should tell you all you need to know about why they are peg warmers. HT certainly do make some strange choices sometimes.

My friends, I need some help!! I put FLEXPAY for The Green Goblin and I see is in stock in SIDESHOWCOLLECTORS...HOW WORK?? I check my credit card and I see $75.00 gone 09/26/11 ...and I don't know if this payment is for The Green Goblin or Batman/Bruce Wayne??? :(

My friends, I need some help!! I put FLEXPAY for The Green Goblin and I see is in stock in SIDESHOWCOLLECTORS...HOW WORK?? I check my credit card and I see $75.00 gone 09/26/11 ...and I don't know if this payment is for The Green Goblin or Batman/Bruce Wayne??? :(
Last Wayne flex payment is about another two weeks I believe.

and when SSC realesed the Green Goblin???

It just got released Wednesday I believe, but sometimes the Flex Pay options go after the actual release. So if you pre-ordered you would be charged on the 28th only, but sometimes if you Flex Pay you might be charged a week after its released. It just depends on when exactly you chose the flex pay option.

I just watched the movie again, it really was a disappointment...but... Sandman would be an amazing figure. Please Hot Toys!

I'm still on the fence on this figure. I keep seeing it on Ebay for $150 or so. I dunno what to do? So much coming...but I hate to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the movie again, it really was a disappointment...but... Sandman would be an amazing figure. Please Hot Toys!

Make your own?

:dunno

11-viii-09-ada-sand-i-s.jpg

I just put green goblin on flex pay I missed out on spidey like a dumb ass HE can be had for 200 know but think I am just going to wait for the black suit spidey anyone know when black suit spidey comes out.

I just put green goblin on flex pay I missed out on spidey like a dumb ass HE can be had for 200 know but think I am just going to wait for the black suit spidey anyone know when black suit spidey comes out.

I can see Black spidey being announced during Spooktacular and then prepped for a Q1 2012 release...hopefully :hi5:

where is the love for this figure? the character is not the best, but the figure itself is superb

Back