Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photoon2011-10-06at1402.jpg

I got mine on Tuesday,just got to opening it today.
One quick question,the sheath on the back isn't for the longest sword is it?
It's for the mid length sword right? The dagger goes on his leg.

I was just wondering - how long does it take for BBTS to get their stock in from Sideshow?

Assuming that they are getting this from Sideshow - it seems that all their Hot Toys stuff takes ages to register into their own system.

I got my figure. One of the loops on the back that holds the sword sheath, was cracked but when its hooked on you cant really tell.

I was trying to fix the jacket cause it wasn't zipped all the way. So I zipped it up (very carefully) and the damn zipper tab came right off the jacket :horror There was nothing stopping it from sliding off. And now it won't go back on for nothing :( Anyone ever encounter this problem with theses kind of zippers? I didn't have the box open for even one minute :slap

I got my figure. One of the loops on the back that holds the sword sheath, was cracked but when its hooked on you cant really tell.

I was trying to fix the jacket cause it wasn't zipped all the way. So I zipped it up (very carefully) and the damn zipper tab came right off the jacket :horror There was nothing stopping it from sliding off. And now it won't go back on for nothing :( Anyone ever encounter this problem with theses kind of zippers? I didn't have the box open for even one minute :slap

damn! what a shame. Hope you can fix it.

hot toys is not good at making zippers. the one on the barnie ross one was a nightmare

Well I got this figure a week ago and I just got to rip into him last night. What an amazing figure, the detail work is good, the clothes are fantastic, the Sky Stick is really cool with nice paint apps and cool LED feature. I was on the fence between this figure and Alice and I think I made the right choice. :yess::yess:

Just got mine today, looks pretty awesome. Was curious about one thing, mine didn't have the standard name plate stand and didn't see a place where it would have been located in the box. Don't all HT figures have the standard name plate stands included?

Just got mine today, looks pretty awesome. Was curious about one thing, mine didn't have the standard name plate stand and didn't see a place where it would have been located in the box. Don't all HT figures have the standard name plate stands included?

A lot of them do, but a few of them do not. The New Goblin i'm pretty sure did not.

Its kind of odd which ones get them and which don't. Sweeney had the base from his shop, the chair, and then he also got a normal stand, but the New Goblin didn't. Weird.

ok cool thanks for the info.

A lot of them do, but a few of them do not. The New Goblin i'm pretty sure did not.

Its kind of odd which ones get them and which don't. Sweeney had the base from his shop, the chair, and then he also got a normal stand, but the New Goblin didn't. Weird.

My last flex pay is on the 15th of October. I should see him shortly after that. Can't wait. Post more pics please.

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

I really like this figure, the amount of detail in the costume is unreal. My only gripe is the left boot, it does not stay on as well as I would like, but as far as issues with this figure, NONE!!!

Last edited:
I really like this figure, the amount of detail in the costume is unreal. My only gripe is the left boot, it does not stay on as well as I would like, but as far as issues with this figure, NONE!!!

Yep, this figure is a sleeper surprise for me - I was really amazed by how much fun I've had with the detailing , the posing, etc. I want to ultimately display New Gobbie facing off against Spidey (once I finish with this frakkin' moving BS). Funny, I had the exact same issue with the left boot. I figured it was a one-off problem, but now I'm thinking it may be a more widespread production issue? Not a biggie, the boot stays fine if you don't tug on it hard. Th light-up sky stick more than makes up for this nitpicky detail! Really fun figure (though a figure stand w/ name plaque would have been a nice inclusion - and a mask that isn't molded on to a headsculpt, as a prop for unmasked Harry...oh, well!). Very happy! :yess:

Yep, this figure is a sleeper surprise for me - I was really amazed by how much fun I've had with the detailing , the posing, etc. I want to ultimately display New Gobbie facing off against Spidey (once I finish with this frakkin' moving BS). Funny, I had the exact same issue with the left boot. I figured it was a one-off problem, but now I'm thinking it may be a more widespread production issue? Not a biggie, the boot stays fine if you don't tug on it hard. Th light-up sky stick more than makes up for this nitpicky detail! Really fun figure (though a figure stand w/ name plaque would have been a nice inclusion - and a mask that isn't molded on to a headsculpt, as a prop for unmasked Harry...oh, well!). Very happy! :yess:

I feel the same way about Odin!

Back