Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he's still available at retail for a while. I want this but he's on the bottom of my long list right now. Just like odin, which I finally purchased. I like the character in SM3, especially when he teamed up with Spidey.

I ordered my goblin off ebay from a US seller (good feedback by the way) who claims that they have received their shipping notice from sideshow and that it should arrive to them by 9/15. Anyone else get this notification from sideshow or are they just blowing smoke?

I finally got my email notice the the first flex pay would be 9-15. Then the second on 10-15 with shipping to follow.

I ordered my goblin off ebay from a US seller (good feedback by the way) who claims that they have received their shipping notice from sideshow and that it should arrive to them by 9/15. Anyone else get this notification from sideshow or are they just blowing smoke?

Mine said they wouldnt charge me until the 28th...

Definitely getting this figure. I really want more figures from this line. I am burned out on Iron Man and Batman right now. Can't wait for the Capt. America figure as well.

New+Goblin+5.jpg

IMGP0530.JPG

Part 1: Gear

Part 2: New Goblin

Part 3: New Goblin in suit

Part 4: Flying-in

Part 5: Flying Skate-Glider

Part 6: Pumpkin Bomb

Part 7: The Punch

Part 8: Spider-Sense

Last edited:
Man, seeing those great pics makes me wish this was the first Dafoe Green Goblin instead.

Peter never fought Harry as Spider-Man whereas The Green Goblin had several iconic confrontations with each other.

The picture stinks but you can imagine what it would look like if you have the HT Harry in the casual outfit with the blades sticking out the side fighting Peter with the sweater on in Harry's penthouse. That would be a bad ass pic.
4c026df2.jpg

:gah:

Payments to be ready by:

28 Sept - New Goblin

10 Oct - OC Batman

I thought maybe payment for OC Batman was later in Oct. I wasn't as prepared for this as I would have liked :slap

Sorry Harry. I don't know if I'll get another chance at OC Batman, so my order for New Goblin will be canceled. Maybe Harry will still be going for retail prices in a couple of months :D

Just cancelled mine, im sure this one won't be raising in price anytime soon tho :lol. Ill pick it up in a couple months or something.

Looks great in those pics

Just cancelled mine, im sure this one won't be raising in price anytime soon tho :lol. Ill pick it up in a couple months or something.

Looks great in those pics

The only thing that would have made this post better is if you'd said you didn't much like the character. :lol

Back