Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15320283_400x400.png
:lol ;)

I received this yesterday. I think it is a great figure and goes well with Spidy. Ok, HT's bring on Doc Ock, and the symbiote.

Great figure!! It will go high up in price after its sold out because theres no chance for a remake on this:nana:unless they make a BD headsculpt but I highly doubt it.

Does anyone know what that large clear plastic piece is in the bottom of the tray next to the ring that holds the goblin up? I've set him up and I can't figure out what the deal with that thing is and where it could possibly go.

^ holds the glider at a higher but leveled position...

Thanks. At first he was drooping and looked like crap. Finally I just put the rear end of the glider propped up against the pole and pointing diagonally out towards the nameplate in the front. Looks pretty good but I was trying my best to get it to look like the picture on the instruction sheet where he is surfing at a 45 degree angle but no dice.

Bought the stand off ebay for $12 shipped.. gonna look great with my Batman Begins re-release. I just popped the nametag off and made a custom Batman one.

Concrete look = perfect for batman.

How did you pose him like that?
That's such a great look,I can't get mine to look cool like that.
I bend my Goblins knees and the board hit's the pole all the time.
I may have to copy this pose.

The board is against the pole on mine too. He's not the easiest to get like this. I had trouble with the board not staying on his boots everytime I moved him.

So what is the general consensus with this figure?

Does everybody seem to be very satisfied?

I think he is a fun figure a lot of great poses can be done with him with a little time and effort... Ive just begun to scratch the serface of poseing him with Spiderman!!! Its really cool the two of them look great together!!! Id say he is worth picking up if you have Spidy... Plus side he is priced good on ebay...

Nice video :clap

I wonder if the quantity for this figure is also around 1500 like Spider-man, it seems to be branded as "Limited Edition", similar to Thor, Blade, etc

Back