Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I just had to provide photos as proof. Apparently it is pretty common practice for Sideshowt to handle defective product this way. I'm guessing they just claim the insurance to cover the cost of replacment. I thought about being 'creative', but in the end just decided to destory it since Sideshow was taking care of me.

It sounds familiar. Some companies do that but I haven't heard of anyone doing that in a long time. Glad you got taken care of though.

Here are a few more shots.
IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8829.jpg

IMG_8832.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

Gotta say.. I ended up liking it more than I thought I would.

IMG_9217.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

Bummer he didn't come with a 3rd scarred head.

It sounds familiar. Some companies do that but I haven't heard of anyone doing that in a long time. Glad you got taken care of though.

It would be hard for me to destroy my figure :( I will try to fake it not for profit reason. Just simply didn't have gut to do it. Glad urs turned out fine.

I customized my New Goblin figure to give him his scarred face appearance:

newgoblin1.jpg

newgoblin2.jpg

newgoblin3.jpg

newgoblin4.jpg

First I dremeled the area down, then I built it up with Apoxie Sculpt and textured/painted it. I think it makes the figure look more interesting this way. Unfortunately I have to flip it, as there is no way I can afford all of the upcoming HT releases if I keep him!

:clap Niiice, I like what you did with it. Wished HT made the 2nd HS scarred and the other one with a removable mask.

I customized my New Goblin figure to give him his scarred face appearance:

newgoblin1.jpg

newgoblin2.jpg

newgoblin3.jpg

newgoblin4.jpg

First I dremeled the area down, then I built it up with Apoxie Sculpt and textured/painted it. I think it makes the figure look more interesting this way. Unfortunately I have to flip it, as there is no way I can afford all of the upcoming HT releases if I keep him!

Very nice. Just saw it on eBay. I want to get an extra head and do this mod myself. Great job man. Looks awesome.

Back