Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's a poll. How many people bought this figure and NOT spiderman? I bet I'm the only one. For some reason the spiderman figure didn't really do it for me.

So here's a poll. How many people bought this figure and NOT spiderman? I bet I'm the only one. For some reason the spiderman figure didn't really do it for me.

Odd, Spider-man definitely seems to be the popular item compared to New Goblin...I couldn't imagine not posing Spidey with New Goblin though, they look so awesome together!

Oh well, to each his own :hi5: Congrats on New Goblin, can't wait to get mine (hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday:D)

BEST SLEEPER FIGURE OF 2011. awesome paint job, awesome head sculpt, awesome accessories, and awesome box. One of the best figures I have bought all year long and I owe it to my friend DARTHJUAN007.

You HAVE to try and get Spidey... he is just so amazing in hand... TRUST ME!

That looks great lobox, that's an awesome sculpt of Franco by HT. Nice to see you making use of both of the them :clap

Nice pics bro. I can't wait to have mine in the grey shirt black pants he wore when they fought in the penthouse against emo Peter.

Hi fellow collectors please checkout my video review on link below of the Hot Toys Spider-man 3 New Goblin figure many thanks.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYV7GXnGGQU&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Hi fellow collectors please checkout my video review on link below of the Hot Toys Spider-man 3 New Goblin figure many thanks.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYV7GXnGGQU&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Finally took the time today to properly set up New Goblin to pop into my detolf and I must say that this is one of Hot Toys best...the outfit, the Franco likeness, the weapons, the sky stick, the stand....everything is perfect on this figure! A sleeper indeed and I'm happy I got him now rather than later! :clap

I'll be picking up another detolf this week and I'll be dedicating a new shelf for New Goblin and Spidey, so I'll post pictures then :D Aldo Raine and Dutch are squirrelled in the back with New goblin in the front of my current shelf, so I'll wait a little bit to give you guys proper pics :lol

Got mine today and it is everything I hoped and more. Here are a few pics and my custom Penthouse Fight Scene Harry.
IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8724.jpg

IMG_8725.jpg

IMG_8719.jpg

IMG_8721.jpg

I had to destroy my HT Spidey when Sideshow sent me a replacement, and this was the first thing that came to mind!

NewGoblinjpg.jpg

Back