Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fair enough.
I only did it quickly.
Just for the pics(Not to win any custom competition!).
Thanks for the comments guys.

Understandable. Someone put elbow pads on her before to hide them. Perhaps that's all she needs and some higher boots that go just above the knee? Otherwise, she looks great. Perhaps she is Caps secret girlfriend anyway? Time will tell with the Winter Soldier? :clap

My cat Jasper is totally uninterested in my Hot Toys. Couldn't care less about them.
But he's incredibly laid back.
Doesn't really care about anything as long as he has a place to sleep and food to eat.

IMG_4223.jpg~original

IMG_0222.jpg~original

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg~original

Cute cat! Mine just sticks his nose in everyone's bussiness, if I bring anything in the house it will automaticaly become his. :lol
He acts very humanly like. He opens doors, listens, turns on lights, turns on the water if he's thirsty, etc..

24102010153.jpg

dscn0192gs.jpg

BTW.... Cute kitties! :lecture :wave

Nothing says manliness like posting pics of my dollies then posting pics of my kitties. Lol

Seriously though. The creativity on this board surprises me everyday. Great pics everybody.

It was only for that one pic. Never intended to be permanent.
And yeah, the Alice neck is at least 7mm longer than Widow's.

Yeah. I was going to use it for a War Bonds Cap. But i am not sure i will now. I have more than enough Caps to be going on with. And the Rescue version on the way...
IMG_3470_zps4a383469.jpg~original

Outstanding!

Back