Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I must be one of a few not pulling zipper down further than how I got it which is like the movie.

I personally think she looks tacky with her clevage out like that.

My 21 year old self just ***** slapped me!

I don't pull it down either. I think I am also one of the few as well.

A bit of movie trivia - Scarlett Johansson had a "freak out" moment when she first put on the jumpsuit in IM2. She thought that it was too revealing and no one would believe her as the character as it would impossible to act, let alone fight in this "ridiculous" outfit. It took a lot of convincing by Jon Farveau to get her to be comfortable with the outfit. I bet she asked for the zipper to stay up! :(

(The crew was all silent when she first walk on set in full gear for her first scene at "Randy's Donuts"...)

24173-iC6iI9bQujHtKgif-wJZ1.gif

That above gif is great, there's not a single person in that room that isn't checking her out lol

What do you guys think about all the various knock-off heads on ebay?

Like this one

or this one?

The bottom one looks alright. The top has ok hair bit the face looks bad. If they were painted better I'd buy one

That above gif is great, there's not a single person in that room that isn't checking her out lol

Like this one

I think the bottom one looks good, but i'd have to see it in hand to judge it.
Some are very close to the Avengers Scarlett sculpt. But the paint jobs can be lacking. And how would you fix it if you got a duff one?
Your post reminded me of this:

Like that one, or this one, or these ones!

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/digital-shorts/video/marble-columns/94844/

Like this one

or this one?

I like the blonde hair. Reminds me of E. Clark from the Game of Thrones. :lecture

Scarlett Johansson. Elegant, busty and bursting from her dress.
Nothing says star power like Scarlett Johansson.

How nuts would it be to own this one?

or that one?

or this one?

or that one?

or this one?

Okay, sorry lol

My deterrent is that it will make me want Hawk Eye.... And there is no way I am paying the obscene prices out there for it.

You can still build a "90% of the movie" Hawkeye from parts on Ebay, without needing his "final battle" suit.
If you already have a body, you can build yourself a Shield Hawkeye(From Thor, or the beginning of the movie), for less than $100.

Back